`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/H Packs of 2011 Update w/ Pix & Hope..lol

5/H Packs of 2011 Update w/ Pix & Hope..lol
First of all, someone needs to explain to me what the deal is with this "Hope" jive. Like really?

I was about to get a whole box of this but I have a feeling there won't be much interest in this... Anyways, 5 hobby packs netted me a diamond duo of Hosmer/Duffy, a topps 60 of lance berkman, a diamond giveaway card, 2 kimballs; 1 of cobb and 1 of hosmer, 2 golds numbered to 2011 of peralta and Pineda, and finally the below image of all these fine looking cognac and a hope numbered to 60 of chris sale.... I'm also assuming the creaters at topps had some courvoisier and or remy martin while comming up with some of these names... I'll eventually put ALL of these up for trade. Maybe i can finished my friggen topps town 2 set.. Make me an offer!

- Rob

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 5/H Packs of 2011 Update w/ Pix & Hope..lol
I will take the Hosmer's off you! Let me know
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Yeah thats fine. All is for trade cept for the diamond giveaway which just netted me a cool jerry grote card from 79...........yeah...
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

If you got any Brandon Belt base, id be interested in em.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

Cognac and Hope are types of diamonds, probably why they included them
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

very interested in the ortiz
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I need any Cano...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Check me for the Chris Sale card please. Thanks

(10-05-2011, 11:23 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Check me for the Chris Sale card please. Thanks
interested in the sale as well

i'll check everyone tonight when i have a few moments, thanks