`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harrison OPG Question?

James Harrison OPG Question?
why does beckett.com have James Harrison's rookie year as 2008?

RE: James Harrison OPG Question?
(10-04-2011, 10:20 PM)pork chop Wrote: why does beckett.com have James Harrison's rookie year as 2008?
Probably because his only real role before that was practice squad. Does he has cards earlier than that? OUr shops form pittsburgh like I said before and we only have cards from 2008
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-04-2011, 10:52 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Probably because his only real role before that was practice squad. Does he has cards earlier than that? OUr shops form pittsburgh like I said before and we only have cards from 2008
Look up james harrison 1996 on fleabay to find a very surprising gemWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 11:21 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Look up james harrison 1996 on fleabay to find a very surprising gemWink
wow I feel enlightened. But thats because its not a major brand. They dont usually consider stuff like that even a card.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-04-2011, 11:47 PM)chads-cards Wrote: wow I feel enlightened. But thats because its not a major brand. They dont usually consider stuff like that even a card.
ya more like a unique but rare trinket that's not a common addition youll find just anywhere
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

that is really cool! i'm going to put in an offer and see what he says.

ok, if he never played an nfl game till 2008, then i guess he would be considered a rookie. wonder why they would keep someone on the practice team for 6 years? learn something new everyday. Smile