`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorted a hit from Topps Prime - what do I do?

Shorted a hit from Topps Prime - what do I do?
Well this is my first time being shorted a 'hit' in a product since returning to the hobby a few months ago. I just left the LCS with a box of Topps Prime which is labeled to contain '2 relic cards, 1 auto, & 1 auto relic card'. Well I got a Torrey Smith Jersey, a 3 piece jersey of T. Jones, D. Carter, K. Hunter Prime #'d/50 (wish it had been the one w/ Jamie harper instead of K hunter but oh well). And an auto of Daniel Thomas. But alas, no 'relic auto'... What do I do? I kept the receipt, wrappers and box... anybod know how I need to contact Topps?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Shorted a hit from Topps Prime - what do I do?
(10-04-2011, 04:12 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Well this is my first time being shorted a 'hit' in a product since returning to the hobby a few months ago. I just left the LCS with a box of Topps Prime which is labeled to contain '2 relic cards, 1 auto, & 1 auto relic card'. Well I got a Torrey Smith Jersey, a 3 piece jersey of T. Jones, D. Carter, K. Hunter Prime #'d/50 (wish it had been the one w/ Jamie harper instead of K hunter but oh well). And an auto of Daniel Thomas. But alas, no 'relic auto'... What do I do? I kept the receipt, wrappers and box... anybod know how I need to contact Topps?
get on the phone with them and save everything, especially the lil hologram with the box number and receipt. Also did you buy from a topps certified dealer?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yes I bought from a HTA dealer. What number do I call?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Another reason I personally steer clear of boxes and packs... Just a preference on my part, but at the astronomical prices these days, you think the company's would have their crap straight... Between all the lame redemptions, chipped high dollar cards, damaged inserts, and one color crap so called "event used" patches... I will stick to my singles purchasing...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-04-2011, 06:35 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Another reason I personally steer clear of boxes and packs... Just a preference on my part, but at the astronomical prices these days, you think the company's would have their crap straight... Between all the lame redemptions, chipped high dollar cards, damaged inserts, and one color crap so called "event used" patches... I will stick to my singles purchasing...
Thanks for the opinion. I also buy singles but love the thrill of opening boxes/packs.

Now, any help for my original question? How to go about contacting them the best way?

(10-04-2011, 05:36 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Yes I bought from a HTA dealer. What number do I call?
Topps US
One Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004

Tel: +1-212-376-0300
Fax: +1-212-376-0573

Topps US
One Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004

Tel: +1-800-489-9149

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.