`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next time you use the "I'm saving you fees" excuse

RE: Next time you use the "I'm saving you fees" excuse
(10-04-2011, 04:16 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Dont feel too bad, I had a guy literally nickel and dime me on a card... I offered him 180 for the card outside eBAY which i had listed at 250 OBO. He offered me 179. LOL I obviously took it, but my GOD MAN the lengths people will go to to feel like they got one up on you..
That is just ridiculous haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

i dont and wont make a sale outside of ebay just because of the seller and buyer protection program they offer, and i dont mind the fees to have a safe minimal loss business environment. So its really a choice of rather your willing to risk it or not to sell outside ebay, and i am not. I have had what i though were best friends screw me out of deals in person, so im sure not about to do a shame on me online.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 04:35 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i dont and wont make a sale outside of ebay just because of the seller and buyer protection program they offer, and i dont mind the fees to have a safe minimal loss business environment. So its really a choice of rather your willing to risk it or not to sell outside ebay, and i am not. I have had what i though were best friends screw me out of deals in person, so im sure not about to do a shame on me online.
So you haven't sold on here? Or any other forum you may be on?

I think people keep forgetting this isn't about doing it off eBay, this is still in a forum. I, again, don't do deals off eBay. I do deals on eBay, or forums like beckett, where people are protected.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I have bought cards off of eBay, and have never had an issue getting a card for less, as long as the seller makes more direct then eBay fees... Basically I have them take the eBay fees they would have been fleeced off my offer on the card...Wink works for me...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Why don't you just meet in the middle for the fees you would have saved, that way you both come out ahead and neither side views the other as the greedy party.

(10-04-2011, 07:01 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Why don't you just meet in the middle for the fees you would have saved, that way you both come out ahead and neither side views the other as the greedy party.
Well I don't see how I am greedy. I even said I'd do it for $5 less. And was declined. They were the greedy party, willing to pay a certain price, but not on a forum and they all of a sudden wanted to pay $30 less.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I'm just looking at it from both perspectives, he wants it for the lowest price and you wanna make the most possible from a sale. Im sure in this situation they share the same perspective of you as you have of them. Middle ground would work for the both of you. Either that or just find another buyer and avoid the headache altogether lol.

(10-04-2011, 07:52 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: I'm just looking at it from both perspectives, he wants it for the lowest price and you wanna make the most possible from a sale. Im sure in this situation they share the same perspective of you as you have of them. Middle ground would work for the both of you. Either that or just find another buyer and avoid the headache altogether lol.
He wants it at $175. So why does he automatically go to $140 when all we do is change the platform we deal it. Nothing changes for him. He was willing to pay $175, so why does he all of a sudden go to $140 just because we do it through beckett for example, no reason for it. I have moved on, just frustrating.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(10-04-2011, 05:38 PM)nuccionino Wrote: So you haven't sold on here? Or any other forum you may be on?

I think people keep forgetting this isn't about doing it off eBay, this is still in a forum. I, again, don't do deals off eBay. I do deals on eBay, or forums like beckett, where people are protected.
No i never sale on here. I will trade though if i am familiar with the name and all.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 08:12 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: No i never sale on here. I will trade though if i am familiar with the name and all.
Well trading is the same thing anyway haha. The point is we need a platform to do it on. eBay, beckett, is 100% better then just e-mails with little protection
Always gone Thur-Sun