`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to finish small Frank Thomas PC

Looking to finish small Frank Thomas PC
I want to own a Frank Thomas Topps Moments & Milestones Blue (which are numbered to 10) for each serial number (1/10, 2/10, 3/10, etc). I have 9 of the 10 needed (plus an extra 01/10) but need the 06/10. It doesn't matter to me what HR number the card is for, only that it's # 06/10. I have a few of the black versions as well (#'d to 25) but only because they were bundled with the blue. I am looking to purchase or trade for #6/10. I'd trade the blue #1/10 or take a look in my trade ORG. Send me a PM if interested in the Thomas MM #01/10 though as it's not in my ORG.

Thanks!
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Looking to finish small Frank Thomas PC
You know I am interested, until the Thomas PC hits the market I am still adding to it.
Nice sig by the way.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: Looking to finish small Frank Thomas PC
(10-04-2011, 06:31 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: You know I am interested, until the Thomas PC hits the market I am still adding to it.
Nice sig by the way.
I know right? Some really cool guy who also happens to be a Big Hurt collector made it for me.

Off topic but on many sites, my username has been BigHurtFanatic for many years.

Do you mean that you have a 06/10 Blue M&M or just that you'd be interested in the extra 01/10 I have?
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*