`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite LCS and why?

Favorite LCS and why?
My family has owned a card shop since I was two so I always had my favorite. So I never got the feel of going to the local card store and making your purchases. I was wondering where your from and what your favorite store is and why. Ive been told people like my families store because were very friendly and always have spot on prices.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Favorite LCS and why?
back when i was a youngun grasshopper i lived on the out skirts of san atone. There was a card shop within walking distance of my house that i remember fondly and i spent alot of time there. It had a huge poster of venom in the window. Cant for the life of me remember the name though or if i ever even knew the name, but i spent alot of my days just hanging out in there and reading comics when the was one of my main joys. I was a poor fella back then and the owner would give me a few here and there and dint seem to mind me hanging around.

Where i live now there isnt any around, the last one closed years ago. Kinda sucks because to me they are magical places, especially for kids and i want to be able to let my kids do the same things i did growing up. If i had the money i would open a shop myself to tell you the truth. Kids need to experience all the things a card shop provides. I could write a book on how awesome they sre, but you get the idea im sure growing up in one yourself.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yeah they are just a great place to hang out. We always have a game on at ours and theres always a sports conversation going on. My dad does programs with the boyscouts of america to try and get younger kids interested in cards again. Video games have killed it. I recently moved a little over an hour away to my first place so Im only there once every couple weeks. I used to be there everyday. And when I was real little I would go there and just look through cards forever. I still havent gone through all of our stuff.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I've been going to the same one since he opened almost 20 years ago.....there have been many and BE is only one of two left still open.....I have been there so much that he sells me boxes for what he pays and always works with me on stuff on the display and autoed balls and stuff.....its been and will always be a great place....(0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++