`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost an auction, but got a Second Chance Offer! Hmmm...

I lost an auction, but got a Second Chance Offer! Hmmm...
The auction was for a 2010 Sage Hit Sam Bradford Auto. I bid on it with about 50 minutes left, then started to go to bed. Last thing I thought was, I shouldn't have bid with so much time left. Sure enough, I got an email stating I had been outbid. I bid over half book on a Sage Hit auto, and I wasn't going any higher, so I went to sleep. I woke up just now and I see I have a Second Chance Offer at my max bid price!

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1435.l2765

Should I take him up on it?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: I lost an auction, but got a Second Chance Offer! Hmmm...
I wouldn't but that's according to how bad you want it.....I'm not going to start screaming shill but...........think about this one. Smile
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Ya I would say shilling:

Total bids: 54
Items bid on: 10
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

Looks like you should pay 31.50 for it because there looks to be another shiller in there also. I would avoid it since I wouldnt pay over 40 for Hit or Sage Auto's.
Those same 2 bidders have even bid on this sellers items back on Sept 19 also. Its rare for a bidder to hit multiple items. If I were you I would report it and call them out on it.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Yeah... It's been shilled, and badly done too. I was curious when I got the SCO, because seriously... Who does that on a Sage Hit auto? Just sell it and move along. I decided to see why I got it, then literally, I laughed out loud! The bidder with two feedback could possibly be legitimate, but not the other one. And yet, NEITHER of them paid? C'mon man!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

SHILLER!!! don't buy the card, stick it to his sorry a$$... teach the thief a lesson...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

If the price is too high dont buy it. But the way i see it is stafford is doing something really special in Detroit. This card may be high priced now, but in the future it could be a BIN for triple that easy. All depends on if he can miraculously come back from back to back first half butt whoopings like he did with the vikings and cowboys. If he keeps doing stuff like this, he is gonna be god to lions fans.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-03-2011, 01:03 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: If the price is too high dont buy it. But the way i see it is stafford is doing something really special in Detroit. This card may be high priced now, but in the future it could be a BIN for triple that easy. All depends on if he can miraculously come back from back to back first half butt whoopings like he did with the vikings and cowboys. If he keeps doing stuff like this, he is gonna be god to lions fans.
except it's a bradford and not a stafford Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

oh the other ford lol, well then hmmm... *scratching head*
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

This is shilling - 100%

Both the r***t (16) and a***f (2) have bid on ALL of his items over the last month - Sports Cards, Postage stamps and kids stickers.

Also, the GU lot that was won by r***t (16) was relisted the next day and sold again with some AU cards.

Also, he doesn't have any FB from any users with (16) or (2).

Odds of both of these users being into stamps, stickers and cards - also both of these users not leaving feedback (and seller not leaving for them) , and not paying on their auctions (but being allowed to continue bidding on his items)

=

SHILL!!!!!!

I would report it to eBay for sure.

I wouldn't buy it unless I REALLY needed that card and couldn't get it elswhere.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

SHILL BIDDING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!
2 of his bidders have 100% bid activity with this seller.
REPORT THIS FOOL!

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 54
Items bid on: 10
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100% Help
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0