`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!
(10-02-2011, 07:30 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Wait? Wasnt he a HOFer a week ago? LMAO at *most* Cowboys fans (not you in specific...just saying)
Haha. Also a championship team if I remember correctly lol. But hey, there's still time. My best friend is a cowboys fan also so I get to make fun of him too. It's all in good nature but it's just funny cuz cowboy fans seem to get the most ticked off about things.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

blue mountain state baby!!!!!!! Any who it was a great game. I didnt expect the coeboys to do what the did. i figured they would lose this one, but had no clue they would put up a 24 point lead. They will get around to closing out games
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-02-2011, 03:37 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I cant take this roller coaster ride NO more!! I thought i would never agree with the Romo doubters, but this is the last straw! To have a team totally whipped, metally and physically and let them come back because of poor throws when they should have been running the ball ONCE AGAIN, I am nearly foaming at the mouth i am so pissed off! AAARRGGGGGGGGGGGG! He has got to GO! Cowboys fans spend way too much money and are too dang loyal to have to put up with crap year end and year out!!
I agree he hasn't lived up to the hype, BUT he doesn't call the plays. Jason "I was a career backup in the NFL" Garrett does. The team has more issues than Romo. The lack of a running game, the most beatable corners in the league and lack of WR depth to start. America's Team is just an average Big 12 team at best (Texas Tech / Texas A&M.)

Try Being a Dolphin fan!!!
We have the worst coach in NFL history...and I think the entire front office needs to either A) Be medicated B)Get off whatever "meds" they are taking before they make decisions.....No David Garrard...we wont give you a million dollars a year....we will give somebody else 1/3 your skill level 800k
I mean really? are we trying to tank for Luck? If so I am ok with it....bc I have a better chance of winning the MVP this year than the Dolphins do of making the playoffs.
but atleast let us know if we are going to loose on purpose every game so I can quit being mad all the time lol

Ok, I am able to speak of this again, lol! If it were me running the show on the sidelines, I would have put Kitna in the game after the touchdown drive in the 3rd quarter. Romo is still not 100% although you couldnt tell, but a 24 point lead, give Romo some rest, run the ball and kill some time off the clock. Kitna is a veteran and is capable of manging the game and situation. Romo I think thought he could do anything cause they pretty much did, just ran over them like a steam roller, so he was throwing stuff up. And another key to the game was Sensabaugh getting hurt, CJ didnt do nada until he got hurt, then we had no one big enough to stay over top of him. We will learn from this, if this was in December, this might have been too much to overcome along with the Jets game. My prediction, they will come back and beat New England in their house and move on to the next one.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

My prediction, they will come back and beat New England in their house and move on to the next one.

Drew, PLEASE tell me you are joking right???Smile NO WAY will you guys beat the Pats...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I think Romo is an awesome QB but I have been having trouble with his decisions this year...they easily could be 4-0 but instead 2-2 with the Pats up next...

He puts them in a great position to win games but finds away to give them up in the end....He needs to take better control of the ball..with a 24 pt lead there is no way he should be forcing the ball into coverage...and way isn't Garrett running the ball...we have Felix, Tashard, and Murray...20+ lead run, run and run some more....
[Image: arod.gif]

AGAIN, IN CONTROL OF THE GAME, stop them with a 3 and out with 3minutes left and cant even make a first down to run the clock out. I dont know wtf is wrong with this team but it is driving me f****** crazy!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

they did alot better then i thought they would, but still very frustrating when they keep letting these game that should be wins get wasted.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-16-2011, 06:43 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: they did alot better then i thought they would, but still very frustrating when they keep letting these game that should be wins get wasted.
No s***! It is beyond belief, win the turnover battle, the time of possession battle almost every catergory that determines a win and they find a way to screw it up. Nobody thinks they are a championship caliber team, but they are, and they should be 5-0 very EASILY. But it isnt the end of the world, 2 of the 3 losses were against AFC opponents so that wont mean anything at the end if it comes down to that, they need to win their division games and NFC opponents and they wont have anything to worry about.