`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question

question
was wondering if i send a few cards i can get the cases/labels with the white beckett logo in the left corner. i noticed some have it now and some don't. anway i could make sure mine would come back that way. all will be auto cards if that matters. thanks for anyone who could maybe answer this for me. take care tyler
[Image: wvufan101.png]

RE: question
The problem with your request is that with cards with auto grades, beckett is going to shift the label to the left and the little label with the auto grade will be on the right side. This will make no room for the white beckett logo you want on the left.

The only way to get the white bgs logo on the left corner is if the card is a thick auto card and the auto grade will go in the back of the label, instead of on the front. Therefore there will be room to put the white logo in it's normal spot.
I have a very rare michael jordan card signed by john salley!!!

RE: question
well that makes sense and thanks for answering it for me. but the cards i want to send in our jedd gyorko bowman chrome and elite auto's and his college patch auto out of elite. now the patch auto is a thicker card but the other two are normal. but you can get on ebay and there are some auto's out of bowman that have the white logo. i will put two pics of up each to make my point. i was just wondering if there is anyway to know that they will put them on the case on the left and not the right. thanks for helpin me Tyler

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: wvufan101.png]