`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Triple Threads vs 2011 Topps Marquee

2011 Triple Threads vs 2011 Topps Marquee
i've seen some mild discussion on which has the better products/hits, but I haven't seen one thread focused on the comparison.

so what do you like better?

RE: 2011 Triple Threads vs 2011 Topps Marquee
Triple Threads,no question.

for me the bigger hits; if you ever get them; goes to triple threads....

but overall, i think marquee beats threads out. the museum autos looks better than any refractor technology topps has come up with. there's quad jersey/patches as regulars in marquee; while you get sticker autos and a small piece of jersey for regular auto/jerseys of avg players.

the autos on marquee are on card except the ones with auto/jersey and auto/booklet

and the patches looks so much better in marquee

but if you want to get those sick barrels, and 6 autos of legends/stars; then threads is the way to go

Bought/seen alot of Marquee live. Watched like 10 Triple Threads breaks. I gotta say Threads. Marquee is a nice product but it seems that the nice stuff is few & far between. Triple threads seems to have better stuff at a better rate.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I like Marquee......I'm a set builder and think the cards are much better looking than Threads.

As far as they way the products look, I like Marquee. As far as what you hit TTT has the advantage from what I have seen. The TTT base cards look pretty awful, but maybe they look better in person.

(09-28-2011, 11:10 PM)imnotded Wrote: As far as they way the products look, I like Marquee. As far as what you hit TTT has the advantage from what I have seen. The TTT base cards look pretty awful, but maybe they look better in person.
I bought a box of TTT and the base looks just as crappy in person as on youtube or thebay. And Marquee cost less to boot.

if you hit something like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TRIPLE-THRE...336c9db731

but, overall, marquee looks cleaner and has that retro and crisp look to it. the good hits in marquee don't match up against ttt but they're still pretty good

Lol..this isn't even a debatable thread...Marquee isn't nearly in the same category as Triple Threads. Marquee is actually pretty lame unless you pull a museum auto.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Players: Triple Threads > Marquee
Hits: Triple Threads > Marquee
Card Design: Triple Threads < Marquees (by a lot IMO)
Relics: Triple Threads < Marquee

Overall, Triple Threads gives you some better hits on a regular basis. So I give the edge to Triple Threads. Which gives me buyers remorse.
Guillen: 536 cards~42 GU~9 Patches~6 Autos~17 1/1s
Cabrera: 137 cards~4 GU~3 Patches~2 Autos~0 1/1s
Edmonds: 221 cards~10 GU~2 Patches~3 Autos~0 1/1s
[Image: WilliamsQuad-1.jpg]