`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake patch?

Fake patch?
I saw a thread about the Richie Sexon patch in which people were saying it fake. Is this one fake too or are you guys wrong?

Edit: Please do not post links to live ebay auctions
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Fake patch?
That is real, not sure on the serial numbering, but it should show up in beckett. That set (I think) is one of the only Jersey pieces in cards.

info:
"They probably can't find one though. Donruss was the only company to buy an actual Ruth Striped Jersey. All other companies have the striped pants or grey jerseys. the Donruss Jerseys were released from 2004 to 2006 very few in 06. When they bought the jersey(paid 264,000.00 for it in 03 ) they figured on getting 2,100 one inch pieces. But with the release of the 2005 Jumbo jerseys, no one knows the actual numbers"

(09-28-2011, 04:54 PM)wampier Wrote: That is real, not sure on the serial numbering, but it should show up in beckett. That set (I think) is one of the only Jersey pieces in cards.
I'm just wondering because a lot of people were saying it should say "Prime" on the card
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Prime would be a patch, or low number... it says jumbo.. Someone on the boards has two in beckett slabs.

(09-28-2011, 04:55 PM)ja1091 Wrote: I'm just wondering because a lot of people were saying it should say "Prime" on the card
That isn't a patch, so it isn't prime. There are many pinstripe jerseys out there...that doesn't make it prime.

Your post does not make much sense. How does the authenticity of the Ruth card have anything to do with the Sexton card. You are saying that if the Ruth card is real that makes everybody who said the Sexton card is fake, wrong? Sorry I am just not following your hypothesis.

I have a Williams /50 does not say prime... The only other option would be "reverse" and there would be blue colors on the front of the card around ruth.

[Image: 2005TOOLSOFTHETRADETEDWILLIAMSJUMBO.jpg]

Reverse:
[Image: 2005TOOLSOFTHETRADEQUADRESERVE3-9TEDWILLIAMS.jpg]

I really really like those Williams wampier.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(09-28-2011, 05:18 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I really really like those Williams wampier.
Not to disappoint:
[Image: TEDDY.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 05:21 PM)wampier Wrote: Not to disappoint:
[Image: TEDDY.jpg]
WOW
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]