`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaster Box of 2011 Bowman all Damaged, What to do???

Blaster Box of 2011 Bowman all Damaged, What to do???
So i just picked up 2 boxes of 2011 bowman while I was at Target this afternoon. There were 3 boxes and i left the one that was pretty beat up on the outside, but knowing my luck those were mint and had a Harper green or something nice. So in my second box every single card in each pack was damaged. The box is in mint condtion. I still have the box and its crisp all the way around. All the cards are damaged on the same corner coming out of the packs. After 4 packs i just left them the way the came out of pack and just skimmed thru them. They are pretty rough. Of course i got a harper base, a joe gardner auto, a goldschmidt chrome and base, and a belt base and topps 100, an ichiro, posey and pujols gold and a jimmy rollins international. I also got a blue and a green of brett anderson and josh johnson, and an ichiro bowmans best. It wasnt the greateset box, but still. It had some decent other cards as well.

So my question is what to do. Should I mail them back to topps? Should I call them. this happened to me about 2 years ago with a premium hobby box in racing and I sent them back and they sent me 2 expired double burners of tony stewart which was pretty nice. I dont care if they send me some replacements or a new box or something. Just pretty upset that 99% of the cards are damaged and cant even make them look good. Maybe 3 cards dont look bad.

Does anyone have a number or address to send them to? On the wrappers it has an address to send the post cards to to receive a free card?

Oh and I almost forgot one pack in each box only had 9 cards and one chrome was missing out of each. Im sure bowman wont care about that since anyone could say that, but just another problem. Unless the extra pack they give you in the blaster is only 9 cards?
http://s944.photobucket.com/home/bigballa3200/allalbums

Anthony Rizzo-Paul Goldschmidt-Mike Montgomery-Sonny Gray-Henry Owens-Bubba Starling-Tony Sanchez-George Springer-Bryce Harper-Mike Olt-Trevor Bauer-Alex Gordon-Jaff Decker

RE: Blaster Box of 2011 Bowman all Damaged, What to do???
I haven't heard anything about this years Bowman. I know last years Topps Chrome they was replacing since they had MAJOR issues with them.

I'd say contact Topps first before you send them any cards.

And I would say that is a good blaster... It makes me laugh when people don't pull a $100 card or something from a "Retail" box and think it was "ok" or something along those lines. You pulled an auto and a Harper and a few other decent cards. I would say that was a good blaster. a side from them being damaged of course.

Yeah Topps is really your only option as Target won't do anything since the packs themselves have been opened. If not they may have let you exchanged for another box of the same thing.

Have to contact Topps, is my only suggestion.

I got a blaster of last years bowman and my cards were like the St Louis Gateway Arch lol I took a pic of the packs before I opened them but I figured there was nothing I could do.

Chad Greenway lucky 13 auto /25
Hi there. I have the 2006 Chad Greenway Ultra Lucky 13 auto /25 your looking for, plus i have some nice Jon Beason Rc's. I also have a Superfractor Willis auto /10, but not sure if im gonna sell yet. Heres the ebay auction #170701861945. Steve.

RE: Chad Greenway lucky 13 auto /25
(09-25-2011, 09:03 PM)nitaino Wrote: Hi there. I have the 2006 Chad Greenway Ultra Lucky 13 auto /25 your looking for, plus i have some nice Jon Beason Rc's. I also have a Superfractor Willis auto /10, but not sure if im gonna sell yet. Heres the ebay auction #170701861945. Steve.
Umm..ok?
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

I was in the same boat. Target and walmart in the same strip both had damaged/missing cards. Take them back to the store for a refund/echange. I bought 5 blasters of bowman at target and 3 boxes were missing cards in each pack and full of glue. I returned them no problem. Went to walmart and tried there. Busted the box in the car and same thing. Went back in showed them the mess and money back.

call the customer service number about replacement,but just a warning.She told me they don't replace cards but give out a new pack. They will want you to submit a receipt,and the goods and they will send you another box. I called them to warn them about the issue,thinking maybe bad batch going out. They customer service girl was no help. Didn't even want to take note of the issue. Told me to write the company. I'm not wasting a stamp on this crap.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

For missing or damaged cards ...

http://www.topps.com/faq

Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)