`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G base and Topps base for trade

2011 A&G base and Topps base for trade
Not glamorous, but looking for help filling out our Topps and A&G base sets for this year since it does not look like we will be busting any more of either.

Ideally would like to swap with someone with similar needs first so I can get rid of some dupes, but I do have a few other things in my org marked FT that I can part with, namely a few Ripken and other pickups I got at a show this weekend, as well as some Lineage inserts and maybe GU cards, though the GU may be spoken for.

My dupes are all in org marked FT, and my A&G and Topps collections are public with the "wants" updated. Or send me a PM.

As always, I'm happy to ship first.

Thanks!

RE: 2011 A&G base and Topps base for trade
I have similar wants/needs. I have a set of A&G, Topps base and Lineage in the works. My Org is fairly up to date, although I have a few stacks left to enter. At any rate, feel free to check my org. Any dups are ft. -obviously, I'm trying to fill in what I don't have. If I get some time tomorrow I'll check your cards and drop you a line.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*