`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replaced redemptions

Replaced redemptions
I had redeemed 5 cards that could not be fulfilled by Topps for whatever reason. I had redeemed 4 unknown auto redemption cards from 2010 Bowman Platinum which all turned out to be for Kyle Wieland and also an unknown auto redemption that turned out to be for Darin Mastrioani or something like that from 2011 Bowman. I notified Topps about a week ago if they could replace them in which today I received these replacements, pretty quick turnaround so that was nice of them. They sent me five different auto'd rookie cards from 2009 Bowman Sterling instead. The five being Gordon Beckham, Chris Heisey, Nolan Reimold, Alex White and Casey McGhee. Not to bad as all are established big leaguers or top prospects vs. unknown prospects so I think Topps did a good job in replacing them. I like the White Sox so the Beckham is pretty sweet if only he'd live up to his potential. I'd consider trading the rest though if anyones interested, just let me know.

RE: Replaced redemptions
I am interested in the Alex white

wow, Topps actually did something right eh?
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

sounds like you got lucky and actually got better than you would have.

definitely seems like a rarity these days from all the other stories people have
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors