`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen & Ginter Pujols Jersey Card

2011 Allen & Ginter Pujols Jersey Card
brand new to the forum. was a pretty big baseball and basketball collector up until about 96 i'd say. completely quit...and then went to the National this year in my hometown Chicago to check things out. Seeing the remakes (Ginter, Gypsy Queen, etc.) of the older sets was really cool. I left the National with a box of 2010 and 2011 Ginter. In the 2010 box - my big hit was a Mike Cameron RIP card that I'll be leaving unripped for awhile. 2011 box was pretty much a dud. Didn't really think I'd be buying more cards for awhile, until I got the urge yesterday to go out and pick up a box from a local cardshop. went over there hoping to snag a box of Gypsy Queen, but the owner was no longer stocking them, so i settled for a box of 2011 ginter. went through the packs and pulled a Daniel Boulud Relic, an Austin Jackson bat card, and a Pujols jersey card. at first i considered the box a complete dud (hoping for an auto/RIP, etc.), then out of curiosity i searched for the pujols on ebay and some guy has it posted with a buy it now of $500 and has some writeup saying it's possibly a 1 of 10.
Edit: Please don't post links to live ebay auctions
then i googled the card, and saw a forum on beckett by a guy collecting all the relics and he said the pujols jersey was the hardest to find, so maybe there is some validity to this.
what do you guys think about this card?

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter Pujols Jersey Card
no....just hard to find card....book is X.. check me for it
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

i would suggest trading it to me asap! seriously, take a look. i want that card.
One last thing, Topps blows big dog balls! If the card is not serial numbered then whatever they want to say is useless.
JD

Check my arsenal of cards for trade if any of these offers fall through.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

check me for the pujols, thanks
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.