`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just picked up my first T206

Just picked up my first T206
I have been wanting to pick up a Boston Nat'l T206 for a while now, since they are the predecessors of the modern Atlanta Braves team. I've considered building a team set, and I probably will at some time. Anyway, this one is my first T206:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1736wt_755

Not a real high dollar card, I know, but I feel like every collector should have a T206, and this one is my first.
by the way, once it comes in I'll scan it and swap it with the Spahn as my avitar....I'm confusing my own posts with Cardboard Fan's.....
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: Just picked up my first T206
Very cool. I keep looking at picking up one eventually also but I haven't found one i like yet.

Very nice pickup and it seems to be in pretty decent shape too. My own obsession with tobacco sized cards is inevitably leading me start collecting some of the vintage tobacco cards, just wish my budget would comply Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Very nice! Congrats.

Nice pickup! How many cards are in the T206 set for the national league Boston team? I'll be wrapping up the T206 Red Sox team set within the next couple of weeks (hopefully couple of days) but there is only 12 or 13 in the set. I think it's one of the least represented teams in the whole set.

Neat pickup! Strange that the very first thought came to mind upon seeing that card was the scene from Misery...Kathy BATES hitting her hostage with a...bat? Smile I'd love to pick up an original T206 or two but I somehow doubt I'd get around to that.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(09-23-2011, 03:14 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Nice pickup! How many cards are in the T206 set for the national league Boston team? I'll be wrapping up the T206 Red Sox team set within the next couple of weeks (hopefully couple of days) but there is only 12 or 13 in the set. I think it's one of the least represented teams in the whole set.
yeah there are 14 Boston National League's.....which is good for me.....I have a tight budget, so it's a project that is both a challenge, but is within reason.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Very nice pick-up, congrats.

Nice addition to anyones PC. Congrats
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-23-2011, 04:14 PM)frostycollects Wrote: I'd love to pick up an original T206 or two but I somehow doubt I'd get around to that.
You never know when one might come your way somehow. I never thought I'd even have a chance to get one w/out spending some good money. However, thanks to waynetalger and his contest the other day, I should have one soon.