`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions...decisions

RE: Decisions...decisions
No, No, No! 2011, is no good for us Packer fans, aside from Cobb and Alex Green the Packers patches and jsys are for naught.

Find 2009 or 2010 Products, Especially 2010 because that is where A TON of Packers started getting cards made.

Bulaga, Burnett, Starks, and Quarless all have pretty accessible autos, especially in Contenders and Threads. Not to mention that 2010 is still trading very well. Last year we also saw a metric ton of HoFer autos and mem cards from the Pack; Starr, Hornung, Jordan, Wood, Davis, Taylor, Dowler, and even Favre in Packers unis.

While some products went up in cost, quite a few have fallen into that 60-90 range that still have 4 to 6 hits per box. Even Plates and Patches you can still find at an lcs for under 115.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

2011 Inception, Finest. 2010 Plates and Patches. All of them are guaranteed multiple hits and are around 100 bucks. Of course you're not guaranteed any Packers hits. So buy a box, get a few decent hits, and trade for any Packers cards that catch your eye.

That seems like a good starting point.

I recommend not getting a box if you are looking for specifics, I think you need to just purchase singles and you will probably make out a lot better.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.