Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need a few more trades on Beckett....
Wink 
Need a few more trades on Beckett....
Edit: To offer a card for trade on Beckett.com forums, the card must be in your organize and marked appropriately for trade. See the forum announcement TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST at the top of the board for help

Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

RE: Need a few more trades on Beckett....

says you don't have any cards listed in your org for trade
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

you have to put a 1 in "trade away" and the collection its in must be public
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

PM sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I'll have to figure it out in the morning. I changed a few things and messed it up. Thanks
Trade Site

Lets see you have posted good cards for a few months now and always say you wanna deal. You are now looking to do some MORE trades on Beckett but your currrent count is at ZERO. Hmmm...either someone likes to trade out side the system or someone really just likes showing off his cards and never really deals them.
Just an observation from the guy you said was getting your Pujols auto for my A-Rods about 6 months ago.

You might want to check out my feedback score on SCF(williams51), Thebench(chipperjones10), CBV(nixsfan11) and blowoutcards (chris)...... I don't get many decent offers here and trying to figure out the trade system here is to much of a pain I like it simple. I appreciate your opinion but just didn't feel our trade talk was in my best interest or I would have traded.. Now that that's out of the way if you have something that would interest me I'll consider it.
Trade Site

(09-19-2011, 11:44 PM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: You might want to check out my feedback score on SCF(williams51), Thebench(chipperjones10), CBV(nixsfan11) and blowoutcards (chris)...... I don't get many decent offers here and trying to figure out the trade system here is to much of a pain I like it simple. I appreciate your opinion but just didn't feel our trade talk was in my best interest or I would have traded.. Now that that's out of the way if you have something that would interest me I'll consider it.
The other sites don't mean much here, sorry. You have to establish yourself here as well. I just find it odd that you say your looking for more trades here when you have none.

Still available
Trade Site

(09-19-2011, 11:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Lets see you have posted good cards for a few months now and always say you wanna deal. You are now looking to do some MORE trades on Beckett but your currrent count is at ZERO. Hmmm...either someone likes to trade out side the system or someone really just likes showing off his cards and never really deals them.
Just an observation from the guy you said was getting your Pujols auto for my A-Rods about 6 months ago.
[Image: 6a00d8341c248053ef0147e0bffb28970b-pi]
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]