`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Salas Sucks!

Greg Salas Sucks!
I don't think I've ever seen a receiver with soooooo many drops. I don't know where you want Bradford's pass to be but obviously right at your numbers isn't right. Oh not to mention your muffed punt turnover and fumble that luckily went out of bounds. So depressing to see so many dropped passes.

Then Cadillac dropped that lateral pass and just STOOD there when it bounced away and got picked up for a touchdown.

Sooo many underachievers out there tonight.

Giants played well, but sorry, the Rams gave you that win.

RE: Greg Salas Sucks!
I agree, Greg Salas does suck, lol

But dont give up hope. The Rams are a young, but talented team who are trying to get it together while dealing with some injuries to some key players. The have some great core players & once they all get healthy & start to come togethers as a team, then they shud start piling up some W's!

Hang in there buddy! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Me thinks someone not very happy
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

dont worry man...Bradford looked great....Simms-Walker is BY FAR the best reciver on that team and Alexander burnt the D a couple time for nice games....he is getting chemistry with some key players and a HUGE part of their team is S-JAX and he will prolly be back and beasting next week....as for my poor Dolphins...they are 0-2 and every other AFC East team is 2-0 so it looks like we are finally going to get a new coach and with any LUCK welllll I just said it.

I missed the game Sad

With Salas dropping all those passes I have to wonder where is Austin Pettis? They drafted these two guys because they had size and would be good in the red zone. It was very frustrating watching that game. At least the Cardinals won and Braves lost! 2 1/2 out. We still have a chance.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

They needed some help against Tuck. It seemed like that pocket was collapsing quite often.

Just wait for Mark Clayton to get back, and hopefully Salas will be the one to go to make room. Or maybe he will improve 10 fold in the coming weeks. HAHA!
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

i think you guys are gonna be alright. bradford is a beast.