`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this weeks mail, card show pickup's and box busting. Saved the best for last..

RE: this weeks mail, card show pickup's and box busting. Saved the best for last..
Thx for all the compliments, and I'm really liking the AJ Green pickup. He looks like a stud.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: this weeks mail, card show pickup's and box busting. Saved the best for last..
Sick stuff, man! I got to the Favre jsy/au and thought that was the end! lol....and then there's more!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Great stuff. I'm really liking the Platinum this year (good thing I don't have any players in this year's draft class!!). Love your AJ Exquisite as well.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(09-19-2011, 09:35 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff. I'm really liking the Platinum this year (good thing I don't have any players in this year's draft class!!). Love your AJ Exquisite as well.
Me too, the size of the patches and overall look of the card is one of the nicest sets topps made in awhile. Handsdown improvement over bowman sterling (if this is the replacement).
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.