`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any Donations?

RE: Any Donations?
this thread is weird, btw. I collect Babe ruth autographs, any donations?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

This is the same guy known to have two IDs on here at one time and also seen once stating he was 14. Yeah, asking for free cards from a high valued set is a little crazy!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

was wondering how long it was going to take for this thread to take a dump
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-18-2011, 04:39 PM)spitjean Wrote: this thread is weird, btw. I collect Babe ruth autographs, any donations?
LOL
btw , i think the op is the same guy who was pming me a while back asking to trade thru email. He pmed me about a few cards and left his email. When i told him to load his cards in the org and send me an offer he gave some lame excuse for why he cdnt. I told him i wdnt trade without using the system.

I would avoid dealing with this guy at all, this is a disaster waiting to happen , and a perfect example of someone who shdnt be allowed on the boards or the site

Well I've got some of these and if you want to TRADE some of your Orioles PC to help your Dads collection you can let me know (I'd trade in your favor), but I find it in poor taste to ask for free cards.

Most people who are kinda enough to give some cards away do so at their own discretion without being asked. The YSL cards do book somewhat well, and to just post asking for freebies is a little odd. Good luck building your set, but your tactics might need to change.

[Image: Begger.png]

http://youtu.be/NJ6xBaZ92uA
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

I like your sig and your avatar!!

(09-18-2011, 05:03 PM)cheetos Wrote: was wondering how long it was going to take for this thread to take a dump

(09-18-2011, 07:41 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I like your sig and your avatar!!
Thanks! Shout out again to Rossmaute for the banner!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]