`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Diamond Giveaway Questions

RE: Topps Diamond Giveaway Questions
So...anyone have any extra unused codes they'd be willing to trade away? just need 13 more to get my set they give away.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I don't have any unsued. If you want some used to complete a set I'll give you some. Of course, I have two of the 60th Anniv. sets from the contest, so I could trade a set away too, but would like to wait until the second one comes in. I got most of my codes on ebay. They're still pretty expensive (around $3 per code).

Yeah thay are really expensive right now. How would a used code work?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(09-22-2011, 06:48 AM)batusboyus Wrote: I don't have any unsued. If you want some used to complete a set I'll give you some. Of course, I have two of the 60th Anniv. sets from the contest, so I could trade a set away too, but would like to wait until the second one comes in. I got most of my codes on ebay. They're still pretty expensive (around $3 per code).
Yeah, I notices this week some morons are starting to presell codes from Updates & Highlights, still well over $3 a code. You can get them for $2 if you watch carefully, but they tend to go quick.

I just got a 40 card set in the mail today that included 5 codes and a bunch of inserts, rookies and parallels for a BIN of $16, a very nice deal. That put us over 45 rings, gonna get that set and our cards ordered Friday.

(09-22-2011, 06:21 AM)batusboyus Wrote: I've received almost all the cards I had shipped. I've placed about a dozen orders (max 25 items at a time). Most were not in good shape at all. some had severe creases. Almost none had decent corners. One of the best cards I won was a '64 Yaz that would likely grade around a 6. That's the best out of the 50's and 60's I got. Oh, and another tip, if you have a bunch of cards shipped with a prize you will get free shipping on the entire order.

I too have done over 300 digs, filled in an entire field and started another, have two accounts and received two of all the prizes except the vintage pack (only one and it was a 1976 pack) and have a complete die cut set. Gave up a month or so ago when I figured the mantle ring was too tough to get and not worth it to keep trying. Incidentally, if someone wants some rings send me a message. I have almost two of everything. I did trade with my other account so I have two at 59 rings just incase I stumble on a mantle. Since I don't plan to play anymore I am willing to help someone else out.
thanks for the heads-up on the condition of the older cards. -I guess I'll try to flip my 50s-60s cards into diamond cuts.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(09-22-2011, 06:27 AM)muz0 Wrote: So...anyone have any extra unused codes they'd be willing to trade away? just need 13 more to get my set they give away.
PM sent.
Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau

hello i have just won the topps diamond annaversary ring....wow.. some poor guy traded me a mantle for another ring...ok i did it now what?????