`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yikes, Elite Black Box....

RE: Yikes, Elite Black Box....
(09-16-2011, 11:47 AM)quavis Wrote: UHHHH. Im a true fan, and if I wanted those players cards, I could pick them up for about $50 on the bay and be a lot happier than blowing $250.
Yeah, I don't know why I keep thinking I can beat the box odds, ha ha, hasn't happened yet! I will pick up a few singles that I really like though. Nice looking set, but you are right, they are a bit pricey.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(09-16-2011, 02:05 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Yeah, I don't know why I keep thinking I can beat the box odds, ha ha, hasn't happened yet! I will pick up a few singles that I really like though. Nice looking set, but you are right, they are a bit pricey.
I do the same but with much cheaper products. I always say this times gonna be a big hit. Then I get sonny weems

[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(09-16-2011, 06:05 PM)quavis Wrote: I do the same but with much cheaper products. I always say this times gonna be a big hit. Then I get sonny weems
Ha ha, man, that is funny, I'm known at my LCS as the Sonny Weems collector! Now it's either Luke Harangody or Bradley Avery...
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Whoa! That is pretty ugly for the price. The two auto's are nice though and if available for trade, I would like a shot. ( After xstream of course)
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(09-19-2011, 11:35 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Whoa! That is pretty ugly for the price. The two auto's are nice though and if available for trade, I would like a shot. ( After xstream of course)
I'm hoping that I'm able to continue selling stuff. I'm surprised at what's actually selling (my Americana cards, college cards, etc.) but it's probably going to take me a couple of weeks to get to a price he'd be ok with for one let alone both. However, I'm hoping they'll still be around and priced by the time I have the money. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(09-19-2011, 12:03 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm hoping that I'm able to continue selling stuff. I'm surprised at what's actually selling (my Americana cards, college cards, etc.) but it's probably going to take me a couple of weeks to get to a price he'd be ok with for one let alone both. However, I'm hoping they'll still be around and priced by the time I have the money. Smile
haha! No worries...I will step aside. You get first priority
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/