Star 
Newest VY pickups!!! Come see!!!
A few in today...

[Image: 98db192b.jpg]

[Image: b5ad6def.jpg]

[Image: f0a6b4f5.jpg]
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Newest VY pickups!!! Come see!!!
That press pass one is REAL sweet, only like 10-15 made. I have one too, very nice.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-14-2011, 06:02 PM)jncdrew Wrote: That press pass one is REAL sweet, only like 10-15 made. I have one too, very nice.
Really??? I had no idea... There is no number or any serial number at all... And if I told you what I paid...Wink cool pickup!!!Wink

Yes, you have to get on the press pass list and it tells you how many were inscripted and how many were red ink and press pass says 10 and beckett says 15 or the other way around. Either way, its rare.
Very nice pick up!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(09-14-2011, 06:07 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Yes, you have to get on the press pass list and it tells you how many were inscripted and how many were red ink and press pass says 10 and beckett says 15 or the other way around. Either way, its rare.
Very nice pick up!
Cool!!! And all that goodness for $20.50!!! Wow!!!

(09-14-2011, 06:04 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Really??? I had no idea... There is no number or any serial number at all... And if I told you what I paid...Wink cool pickup!!!Wink
You outbid me again! LOL Wink

Great additions!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

It looks like he signed it #10 right after his last name so thats is really cool. Either way great pickups
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(09-14-2011, 08:18 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: You outbid me again! LOL Wink

Great additions!
Oh, so it's YOU bidding up my PC desires!!! I don't suppose you won that throwback threads???Sad I wanted that one, and missed it running to the bathroom...Sad it happens I guess...

(09-14-2011, 08:41 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Oh, so it's YOU bidding up my PC desires!!! I don't suppose you won that throwback threads???Sad I wanted that one, and missed it running to the bathroom...Sad it happens I guess...
It's always me. Wink

Nah, actually I wasn't the second highest bidder on the red ink either. But I did bid. Wink

Didn't get the Throwback Threads, but I sure was watching it. Sorry it didn't end up with you.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

man everytime I look you are adding some killer PC stuff at great prices....I need cheaper PC guys lol
Marino and Manning eat through a college budget pretty fast....so I just went broke on both guys for a few weeks and now I am sticking with Brian Hartline and some of the cheaper QB's from my list lol