`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Tate RB - Texans - Auburn University PC

RE: Ben Tate RB - Texans - Auburn University PC
Being a Texans fan I was hoping to see him play last year. Now that Foster is our starter I'm glad that we still have Tate to give the Texans some fresh legs during the later part of the games. Very impressive collection btw. Love the Exquisite and sweet spot. Oh and the Shadowbox of course!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(09-12-2011, 09:26 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I guess that's an ultimate collection, but its missing a Texans logo..

[Image: tatesandforte.jpg]
I would love to get that one. i got mine when Platinum first came out and it happened to be a one color. Please check me for it and lmk if you see something. Thanks
(09-12-2011, 09:43 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Hey buddy I just picked up a NT Game Gear Triple with 2 Multicolor multi Stitching patches and a football swatch with stitching marks.
Not sure if you have that one or not
I do need that one. The only NT I have is his JSY AU RC. I'll send you a pm.
(09-12-2011, 10:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: that is an awesome collection. college collections of players seem to be the most fun to collect to me. i love the shadow box too but do you know if he even signed one? i have a gore but im pretty sure he didn't sign as a lot of people didn't.
I thought they all had an autographed parallel but I'm not sure. I've only seen one or two auto'd ones from 2010. Never seen a Tate or Gore though. They are beautiful cards in person
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

any new Tate's been pulled?

I have a Ben Tate Threads Letter A serial #266/280 - have any Mario Williams if so I have no problem trading a fellow Texans collector!! LMK....
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

(09-18-2011, 11:20 PM)dewdrinker Wrote: I have a Ben Tate Threads Letter A serial #266/280 - have any Mario Williams if so I have no problem trading a fellow Texans collector!! LMK....

Returned your PM, thanks

New Additions:

Thanks to Marinoisking

/49
[Image: scan0312-1-2-1.jpg]

Thanks to Waynetalger

/50
[Image: scan0228.jpg]

Thats one helluva collection!! I love all the multicolored patches!!

Thanks for sharing!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(09-23-2011, 01:25 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Thats one helluva collection!! I love all the multicolored patches!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, I'm hoping it keeps growing but if he keeps playing well I'm not sure how much more I can buy. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt last year there's no way I would have all this. I mean cards I was paying $5 for two months ago are selling for $20+ now. I love that they are selling well but I hate that I can't always get what I want.

Just added the "A" giving me my first nameplate. Luckily Tate has a very short name.

[Image: scan0331-1.jpg]