`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good deal?

Is this a good deal?
okay, I'm trying to put my pc into toploaders. The thing is I only have about 30 toploaders and over 2k cards.lol. Now I have been looking all over for a good deal on penny sleeves and toploaders. I hate the ones that walmart sells. toploaders are too tight and their penny sleeves are very hard and sharp tops.

I found a site that has 1,000 toploaders & 1,000 soft penny sleeves. They are the ultra pro brand. Its 49.99 free pickup or about 10.00 shipped. Does anyone know if this is a good deal or do they have a better deal elsewhere? I need new toploaders. If someone can get them cheaper let me know.

Thanks for the help
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Is this a good deal?
I think its a great deal if they are all NEW. I spend 5.00 on a count of 25 topp loaders and 1.50 for 100 penny sleeves.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I get 25ct top loaders for 4 and penny sleeves for .50 maybe I can see if my dealer (lcs) can hook you up and you should prob put your higher end in magnetic or screwdowns

I am usually happy if I get toploaders for .10 each - even with shipping you are getting them for .06 each (including sleeves) so I think it is a good deal. Are they new in package?

Also, check the size - the walmart ones are to tight for anything but a thin topps card with no sleeve - are these bigger (I think 35 point is best for regular cards)

The one pack of walmart ones I bought have been used to stiffen up shipping of cards - not for actual card use!

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

$40-42 is about the right price for 1000 count case of toploaders and $5-8 on 10 packs of penny sleeves, so you're right on.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I know a few months ago I was sick of running out of penny sleeves, so I bought a case of them from blowout. I hope to do that for toploaders next.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

I got a 500 ct case of toploaders and penny sleeves new on ebay a while ago for 22 bucks i think shipped, i forget exactly but it was around there