`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is kinda annoying...

This is kinda annoying...
Both Daniel Thomas and Edmund Gates are wearing #8 Dolphins jersey on just about all their cards, even though Thomas has jersey #33. Huh?

RE: This is kinda annoying...
I know what you mean. Alex Green is wearing 00 in everything. Pretty sure it is because of the lockout. Can't believe they had two guys from the same team wearing the same number though.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Yra, it all goes back to that picture of Mark Ingram in all those saints jsys at the rookie premiere, He had 00 and 80 and other stuff probably. Even Delone Carter is on 00 in all of his cards.

The lockout has kind of turned me off buying 2011 products. I already pulled my Newton sp rcs, and wisconsin autos, minus the elusive Watt, but I really don't look forward to pulling any of those cheap jsys.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"
Smile 
(09-10-2011, 10:41 AM)alanch Wrote: . Can't believe they had two guys from the same team wearing the same number though.
It's alot more common than you might think. Remember, when they first open up training camp, these teams have 70-80 guys in camp. Add to that retired numbers, and that certian positions have to wear certian numbers, and you have guys wearing the same number. Usually they will try to have one guy on offense and one on defence, to try to stop further confusion.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(09-10-2011, 10:41 AM)alanch Wrote: I know what you mean. Alex Green is wearing 00 in everything. Pretty sure it is because of the lockout. Can't believe they had two guys from the same team wearing the same number though.
Ryan Williams is wearing 00 in all his cards too

(09-10-2011, 12:16 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Ryan Williams is wearing 00 in all his cards too
Which I can't stand. I am a big Hokie fan, and wanted alot of his stuff. Some of the cards just look stupid with the 00 jersey.

(09-10-2011, 11:29 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: It's alot more common than you might think. Remember, when they first open up training camp, these teams have 70-80 guys in camp. Add to that retired numbers, and that certian positions have to wear certian numbers, and you have guys wearing the same number. Usually they will try to have one guy on offense and one on defence, to try to stop further confusion.
Usually the double numbered guys don't both make it onto cards though.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1