`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZeeNut Stamp Series UV Ink Game Cards

ZeeNut Stamp Series UV Ink Game Cards
I am looking for information about the ZeeNut Stamp Series "Spot the Winner" UV Ink Game Cards, which are listed on ebay and Amazon. Who issued these cards? On the back of the cards is a copywright logo (©) and a date of 2011. The Copewright reads
"ZeeNut Stamp Series "Spot the Winner" and Associated companies."
The United States Copyright Office (www.copyright.gov) has no information about them. The Series includes players from hockey, baseball, and golf. I have included a scan of the Vladislav Tretiak card. (P.S - if it doesn't appear, click the reset button; it works for me)

Thank you kindly,

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: ZeeNut Stamp Series UV Ink Game Cards
I took them to be more made at home cards like the Tobacco Classics that have been sold and offered on ebay over the past year. They seem more than a bit suspicious to me, especially if you have already done the research on copyrights on them.
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

(09-09-2011, 02:05 PM)greg brown Wrote: I took them to be more made at home cards like the Tobacco Classics that have been sold and offered on ebay over the past year. They seem more than a bit suspicious to me, especially if you have already done the research on copyrights on them.
+1, till I know more about then I am going to stay away from them.. then again ITG does great work and there not license right now with the NHL
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Scott --- It sounds to me like Zeenut reprinted some "Spot The Winner" cards in 2011.

I have a Spot The Winner" card with golfer Willie Anderson on it. It looks old and has NO copyright "C" or date on it. Maybe its an original. The only maker reference is "Spot The Winner and Associated Companies". Its a UV card with 3 choices on the back. Comment???

Tom