`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So confused! Need Help!

So confused! Need Help!
I picked up a box of Triple Threads yesterday and the owner of the place pretty much threw in a box of 2008 Moments & Milestones.

I am attempting to upload the Moments & Milestones cards to my Organize, but the numbering of the cards on Beckett are very confusing.

For example there is a Frank Thomas on the front it is number 60/150, the stat it is displaying is 346 Career Home Runs, and on the back it is numbered 3 in the set. I search through Beckett and I come up with nine different Frank Thomas cards in the set that are numbered 3. They are listed as 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, etc. This is the same for all the cards.

How do I know which ones I have?
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: So confused! Need Help!
Check this out it might help:
http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/2...#Checklist
There are many variations of each card so maybe they go in order of home runs, I'm not sure.
What did you get out of the triple threads, I would be interested in trading again.

to find the card in beckett:

type in the player name, then the card number on the back, then a hypen, and the card number on the front

so, for example, "frank thomas 32-12"

They do go in order of the milestone on the card, so for example if you have home run number 61, your card number is 3-61.

Hope that helps.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

And they changed the way it was done on the database...so I had to reenter all the cards in the new version earlier this year, used to lump all the cards as Frank Thomas 32 and no number..

I have several 100s in my ORG and had to delete and reenter, but it so much better..each card is identified..

Still a bit confused but by what you guys are saying, it should just go by what milestone it is. For the example I used at the top with the Frank Thomas, what number would that be listed as?

Also, yankees-pride I had a pretty good break of Triple Threads. I will post a Box Breaks thread after I fly home tonight.

(10-13-2011, 12:38 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: Still a bit confused but by what you guys are saying, it should just go by what milestone it is. For the example I used at the top with the Frank Thomas, what number would that be listed as?

Also, yankees-pride I had a pretty good break of Triple Threads. I will post a Box Breaks thread after I fly home tonight.
That Frank Thomas will me 3-346

Did you get any Hoffman 1/1's out of the 08 box?

Thanks for the help everyone!

PadresFan86- No, I didn't get any 1/1's at all. I haven't really gone through it all yet, but I think the lowest are out of /10.