`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you do if cards are in your org but cant be added to a trade?

what do you do if cards are in your org but cant be added to a trade?
this is weird, ive done tons of trades on this site but for some reason i have a few cards that are in my organize, but when i want to add them to a trade, they dont show up. any suggestions?

RE: what do you do if cards are in your org but cant be added to a trade?
The only things that I can think of is to check the "Trade Away" column and see if they are checked off or not, or to see if you have them in a private collection. Either of those situations can make your cards invisible in the trade tool. Best luck!

Randi

It is very frustrating. I have almost 10,000 traders but the system will only show the first 5,000. Not a big problem IF the filters are working, but when they aren't I can't trade anything newer than 2005-06.

thanks for the responses

To get past 5,000 i type the page number in, if you go to the last page this way you can step back one page at a time. So if you have 10,000 cards you would have 100 pages at 100 cards per page, enter 100 then you can page on at a time back to page 1.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I didn't realize this was possible. I will have to try it out.

(09-05-2011, 09:33 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: To get past 5,000 i type the page number in, if you go to the last page this way you can step back one page at a time. So if you have 10,000 cards you would have 100 pages at 100 cards per page, enter 100 then you can page on at a time back to page 1.

Good luck hope it helps

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS