`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1958 Topps

1958 Topps
I have decided this is the only set I want to complete in my lifetime, being from Fargo, ND where the Roger Maris museum is and where he grew up. So his rookie card I will buy somewhere in a card store , but I am looking for the commons, and they don't have to be in the best shape, but would like the set. help me out if you have any doubles. Thanks, Brian
Looking for Shane Doan and other current Coyotes. Steve Nash of the Suns, Fitzg
erald of the Cardinals, UND hockey players like Toewes, Parise, Oshie, Buphglin,
Zajac etc...favorite player is Stamkos...Rookies and autos.

RE: 1958 Topps
If you have a diamond giveaway account, i have a 58 card on there of harding peterson from the pirates i can trade with you on there.

(09-05-2011, 01:16 AM)vintagecardseller Wrote: I have decided this is the only set I want to complete in my lifetime, being from Fargo, ND where the Roger Maris museum is and where he grew up. So his rookie card I will buy somewhere in a card store , but I am looking for the commons, and they don't have to be in the best shape, but would like the set. help me out if you have any doubles. Thanks, Brian
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I have an LCS that has a box of em... commons. I can pick them up for like .50 a piece if you want me to. mixed condition. Anywhere from 1-5 as far as grade goes. I believe I have a Whitey Herzog, and a Don Zimmer if you want me to look.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

I have the 58' Cleveland Indians TC for trade.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

check me i have some old cards idk if i have any
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo