`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dollar Store find

Dollar Store find
We have a dollar store in my town and I was buying a few things and I saw some Star Trek cards so I bought a pack of Star Trek Voyager. When I got home I opened it not expecting anything but when I opened it I found a Jennifer Lien Autograph who played Kes. I looked it up on E-bay and found 3 for sale the cheapest one was about 100,00 up to 150.00, not bad.

RE: Dollar Store find
(01-16-2012, 07:57 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: We have a dollar store in my town and I was buying a few things and I saw some Star Trek cards so I bought a pack of Star Trek Voyager. When I got home I opened it not expecting anything but when I opened it I found a Jennifer Lien Autograph who played Kes. I looked it up on E-bay and found 3 for sale the cheapest one was about 100,00 up to 150.00, not bad.
Congrats on the great pull!!

What dollar store was it? There are a lot of dollar stores around me and I have only seen cards at Dollar Tree.

Thanks,
Nathan

(01-22-2012, 09:22 PM)madmack29 Wrote: Congrats on the great pull!!

What dollar store was it? There are a lot of dollar stores around me and I have only seen cards at Dollar Tree.

Thanks,
Nathan
It was a Dollar Tree and it was in Oak harbor Washington. I found out at the same time that you have to be careful because I also bought 3 packs of deep Space Nine and they were stuck together and were destroyed, so fortunately I got the Auto.

sick pull bro, congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Thanks, not bad for a buck.

$149 turn around.... yeah... "not bad".... hahaha! Awesome pull!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

swwetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK