`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help from the forum

Need some help from the forum
I was going through some old cards trying to put them into my organize and I came across a card that I can't find in the Beckett database. I have a 97-98 Donruss Canadian Ice #121 Mike Grier with Dominion Series on the side, but the "Dominion" is red instead of gold and there is no serial numbering on the back. I suspect it is some kind of parallel.

Has anyone seen these? And does anyone know where I can find it in the database?

Thanks for the help.
Keith
Set Builder but also looking for Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Duncan Keith for my PC.

RE: Need some help from the forum
I dont know much about it

but when i did a search I got 8 sets of Donruss... I can ask my friend tomorrow if no one answers you, do you have a a scan of it?

also it reads for Dominion

1997-98 Donruss Canadian Ice Dominion Series
This 150-card set was a parallel to the base set and was similar in design. Only 150 of each card were produced. Serial numbered and non-serial numbered cards carry the same value.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-01-2011, 10:33 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: 1997-98 Donruss Canadian Ice Dominion Series
This 150-card set was a parallel to the base set and was similar in design. Only 150 of each card were produced. Serial numbered and non-serial numbered cards carry the same value.
+1
it appears there were two versions, gold foilded serial numbered and red foiled non serial numbered. Both are equally valued.

I wish I can help you more but that is the season, I stop collecting....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I have a red Grier as well, but mine is s/n out 150. I haven't seen a gold version of Grier. It could be the cards #'d 120 & above may be red because I have another one Steve Kelly 130 is also red with a s/n out 150.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org