`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Selling (but for a good reason) - Scans

RE: Selling (but for a good reason) - Scans
I think this was sent on behalf of yankees. I responded through Trade, so hopefully you got it. Cheers.

(09-03-2011, 01:47 AM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: Please let me know if this don't come thru for both of you. I'm interested in both the Ripkens' only and not on the Phil Coke. Thanks.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I think I'm all caught up on folks who were interested in stuff, but let me know if I missed you.

Anyone else?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

pm me a price on the sidney rice please

It's probably out of my price range but what do you want for the Tristar Quad AU?

Just curious, PM me a price on the Platinum Heyward. Please.

PM Sent.

(09-03-2011, 10:24 PM)clarkesk82 Wrote: pm me a price on the sidney rice please

PM Sent. Cheers.

(09-03-2011, 10:58 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Just curious, PM me a price on the Platinum Heyward. Please.

PM Sent.

(09-03-2011, 10:46 PM)randall617 Wrote: It's probably out of my price range but what do you want for the Tristar Quad AU?

Giving this a bump now that org is working again. Cheers.

Hey roger rabbit! Check your pms please.