Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbelievable Cup Break (not mine)

RE: Unbelievable Cup Break (not mine)
(08-31-2011, 11:00 PM)nuccionino Wrote: $400 but every box has a great ROI
well maybe this year.... last few years I was told you hit gold or you have to get an ice pack....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-01-2011, 02:07 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: That is BS and the dude obviously didn't give two rats about hockey! Of course he gets the box that anyone of us would die for
It's Chris from Infinity Cards. He's the most well known small dealer in the country...He does video breaks for customers who order through his website. It wasn't his box, he was opening it for a customer. Then they sleeve, case, team bag and ship the cards to whoever bought them. He's been doing it for years and has a huge youtube following. He does anywhere from 10-25 videos a day for customers. He knew it was a great box, it's just less exciting if it's not your own. I can honestly say in all humbleness that he is the only person in the hobby that I have ever spoken to who can keep up with me as far as 4 sport product knowledge. He's probably got the best reputation for honesty of any dealer in the country as well.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

That was a ridiculous box break. Makes me want to buy a box after seeing that. Probably won't because it's too expensive for me at this time.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(09-01-2011, 06:26 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: It's Chris from Infinity Cards. He's the most well known small dealer in the country...He does video breaks for customers who order through his website. It wasn't his box, he was opening it for a customer. Then they sleeve, case, team bag and ship the cards to whoever bought them. He's been doing it for years and has a huge youtube following. He does anywhere from 10-25 videos a day for customers. He knew it was a great box, it's just less exciting if it's not your own. I can honestly say in all humbleness that he is the only person in the hobby that I have ever spoken to who can keep up with me as far as 4 sport product knowledge. He's probably got the best reputation for honesty of any dealer in the country as well.
do you know where he is based out of?

(09-01-2011, 06:50 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: do you know where he is based out of?
I believe it is Wilmington North Carolina.

(09-01-2011, 01:54 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: I believe it is Wilmington North Carolina.
thanks

If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn the footage was doctored as it's virtually unheard of to have 3 Monster hits consecutively in any product, let alone The Cup, (and those were MONSTER hits!)

(09-01-2011, 02:05 PM)azicet Wrote: If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn the footage was doctored as it's virtually unheard of to have 3 Monster hits consecutively in any product, let alone The Cup, (and those were MONSTER hits!)
I know but it's not...it really is a real video.