Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
looking for this card in BPG
Question 
looking for this card in BPG
Can anyone find this card? I cant seem to find it anywhere in the BPG, or any panini national treasures, just playoff national treasures.

Here is the one im trying to find:

2010 National Treasures century prime 1/1 of 1 LOGO PATCH Felix Jones with reebok logo.

If anyone can find it that would be super cool. Thanks.

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: looking for this card in BPG
http://www.beckett.com/football/2010/pla...es-8029972

Thanks big time delpants. Didnt know they were actually the one and same card type. everyone always calls em panini national treasures or just NT and thats what they sell by. Never knew it was actually panini playoff national treasures. Heck im getting old and still learning somethin new everydaySmile
I cant tell exactly which one it is but here is a scan if it helps, i noticed this is the prime version but which prime version?

UPDATE!!: I normally keep my computer screen dark as its easy on my eyes, so in order to see what it said in the top foil section of the front of the card, i brightened it a bit and i discovered much to my surprise that it is a Century Prime!

Wow nice lil pleasant surprise to have. But that still leaves me with a few choices of what it could be, and im not sure which.

http://www.beckett.com/football/2010/pla...es-8030012

http://www.beckett.com/football/2010/pla...es-8030209

http://www.beckett.com/football/2010/pla...es-8030138

[Image: felix1of1.jpg]

I am perdy sure it isnt the NFL Shield. What does NFL Shield, NFL brand logo and and NFL Tag mean?
If i had to guess since it is reebok a sponsor brand of the NFL that it is a NFL brand logo century prime.

Anyone have any experience on identifying the differences and what mine should be?

Hey,

Well, I know for sure it's NOT the NFL Shield. The NFL Shield will be a swatch of the NFL Shield. It looks like a shield that a Roman soldier carried.

So how do you think the 'Boys are going to do this year? I think that they look pretty good, but how much can you really tell since the starters aren't playing the whole time. Plus, on defense, our starting 2 CB's haven't played at all. That right there worries me. What's your opinion?

It sure is good to find another Cowboys fan to talk to. There was a lot of us in the '90's when the 'Boys were winning Super Bowls, but not now. It proves only one thing; they were only bandwagon fans. If you're a true fan, then you will stick by your team through winning Super Bowls AND losing seasons!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I been watching em since i was old enough to know what a football was, so about '85 or so, and i will be a fan till i die, through the good and bad.

I think theyll do great this year if they all can stay healthy, at least a playoff run. Pass few years they have been right on the verge of breaking through only to have too many injuries to star and big role players. The secondary in defense still has some leaks, but with rob ryans new in your face blitz system, i have noticed the are also making more plays on the ball then normal. The offense can be one of the most explosive in the NFL. Get the O-line guys doing what they do and do it right, this offense could can be better then the 90's dynasty, plus they are all still fairly young.

Ya its not a NFL shield, but not sure which of the other 2 it could be. I found out prime just means its a prime piece of jersey such as a logo, number, letter etc. Its gotta be a NFL tag or a NFL brand logo but im not sure, wish there were images, it would tons easier.

(09-01-2011, 10:20 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I been watching em since i was old enough to know what a football was, so about '85 or so, and i will be a fan till i die, through the good and bad.

I think theyll do great this year if they all can stay healthy, at least a playoff run. Pass few years they have been right on the verge of breaking through only to have too many injuries to star and big role players. The secondary in defense still has some leaks, but with rob ryans new in your face blitz system, i have noticed the are also making more plays on the ball then normal. The offense can be one of the most explosive in the NFL. Get the O-line guys doing what they do and do it right, this offense could can be better then the 90's dynasty, plus they are all still fairly young.

Ya its not a NFL shield, but not sure which of the other 2 it could be. I found out prime just means its a prime piece of jersey such as a logo, number, letter etc. Its gotta be a NFL tag or a NFL brand logo but im not sure, wish there were images, it would tons easier.
I believe that you're correct about it being the NFL brand logo; I say go with that one.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It's the NFL brand logo 1/1

NFL shield logo looks like this
[Image: TysonJaskson1of1front.jpg]

NFL brand logo looks like this
[Image: TysonJackson1of1front001.jpg]

And the NFL tag logo looks like this
[Image: 18of50001.jpg]

These are 09 versions but the 10 versions will be the same thing as far as what the patches look like
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

ok cool thanks a ton lump,that was a hard one to identify lol. So it is definitely this one then:

2010 Playoff National Treasures Century Material Signature NFL Brand Logo #38 Felix Jones 1/1

http://www.beckett.com/football/2010/pla...es-8030012

Nice set of T jackson btw!

Yep that would be it. And thanks I thought seeing what all three looked like would help
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641