`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help, going to Pittsburgh next weekend.

RE: Need help, going to Pittsburgh next weekend.
Take route 28 North to the Pittsburgh Mills mall, it is a huge mall a couple of shops with cards and any shopping you want, tons of restaurants also.
Where are you from?
The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium is a nice place to visit as is the Aviary.

Have fun and go Bucs.!

(08-31-2011, 09:44 AM)schmuffer Wrote: No, the Roethlis burger has a young white girl, liquor, a side of body guards at the door, and $$ to get a case dismissed.

To the OP, I'm not sure if your a biker or not but I would stay away from the Ben Roethlisberger Motorcycle Safety School!!
LMAO I was gonna go down that road but decided not to. I will say I was in Pittsburgh last year and had more than a few conversations with people who felt he embarrassed himself, the Steelers, and the entire city.

We have a nice LCS about 25 miles east of PNC, in Greensburg. It's called Joe's Sportscards and Collectibles. Great people there, with tons of Pittsburgh Memorabilia from every sport! I see a lot of posts for places to dine. But a great relaxing spot here is Station Square. Inside the mall are multiple Pittsburgh Sports oriented shops, filled with jerseys and photos. When you come out, you are right in front of Pittsburgh's Hard Rock Cafe! From there you can jump on the ferry and take a small tour of the rivers, with great sites of both PNC and Heinz Field.

Even though I'm a die hard Ravens fan, the Steelers organization is a class act and they were close to trading Ben after all that because he really did embarass the club.

(08-31-2011, 09:52 AM)phillies816 Wrote: LMAO I was gonna go down that road but decided not to. I will say I was in Pittsburgh last year and had more than a few conversations with people who felt he embarrassed himself, the Steelers, and the entire city.
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Wow, thanks guys! I can't wait to get out there. I'm here in Brewers Country, which is great, but I've only heard classy things about Pittsburgh. Definately looking forward to it. We'll have a lot of time to burn on Thursday and before/after the games on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so we're open to any suggestions. However, I'm a Ravens fan and my buddy is a Bengals fan, so I think we'll steer clear of any Steelers/ Big Ben happenings....
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I knew you were a smart man! lol

(08-31-2011, 10:11 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Wow, thanks guys! I can't wait to get out there. I'm here in Brewers Country, which is great, but I've only heard classy things about Pittsburgh. Definately looking forward to it. We'll have a lot of time to burn on Thursday and before/after the games on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so we're open to any suggestions. However, I'm a Ravens fan and my buddy is a Bengals fan, so I think we'll steer clear of any Steelers/ Big Ben happenings....

lol, not to get off topic, but their schedule looks tasty after week 5 this year. Flacco and Evans are going to go off.
I ship on weekends

Yea, not trying to change the subject on ya. Those cake walk games are the ones that scare me. In the past, we've played down to opponents.

Anyways, have fun on your trip.

(08-31-2011, 10:30 AM)rpspenner Wrote: lol, not to get off topic, but their schedule looks tasty after week 5 this year. Flacco and Evans are going to go off.

(08-31-2011, 10:34 AM)schmuffer Wrote: Yea, not trying to change the subject on ya. Those cake walk games are the ones that scare me. In the past, we've played down to opponents.

Anyways, have fun on your trip.
I hear ya. The table is set for them this year, though. If we can split our games against Pittsburgh this season, good things can happen. I'm afraid our defense might be on its last leg.
Thanks again for the help!
I ship on weekends