`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Consideration for East Coast traders

Have Consideration for East Coast traders
As you know we in the east coast are getting slammed by Hurricane Irene. There also have been tornadoes. Most here are without power and will be for awhile. My power goes off and on and this is my 5th attempt to write this. They are saying that power maybe down for days and even a week or more. If you have trades with anyone thats in the path of the hurricane please give them time to ship your cards. I live in South New Jersey and we are getting slammed as i write this. So for those i have trades with i will try to ship out on Monday if possible. Here is the mess we are in.

Photobucket
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Have Consideration for East Coast traders
buy propane... so you can heat water on the grill and cook....trust me... us Floridian's know the drill. stay safe...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

No worries, I feel like most people should already be considerate and know this, yet sadly there will probably be someone who gets cranky for no good reason. Best wishes to you and all others back there.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

(08-28-2011, 12:09 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: As you know we in the east coast are getting slammed by Hurricane Irene. There also have been tornadoes. Most here are without power and will be for awhile. My power goes off and on and this is my 5th attempt to write this. They are saying that power maybe down for days and even a week or more. If you have trades with anyone thats in the path of the hurricane please give them time to ship your cards. I live in South New Jersey and we are getting slammed as i write this. So for those i have trades with i will try to ship out on Monday if possible. Here is the mess we are in.

Photobucket
stay safe bro, hope everything goes good due to the circumstances

Thank you all!!! The hurricane is about an hour and a half away and it's 70 miles south of NJ. I wrote this for the people who get trigger happy and give bad feedback we had it happen in the winter when we got over a foot of snow but they still gave us bad feedback.

Stay Safe Yankee! I heard they expect some areas(more rural) to expect to be without power for two weeks. That would be bad.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(08-28-2011, 12:50 AM)bigt314 Wrote: Stay Safe Yankee! I heard they expect some areas(more rural) to expect to be without power for two weeks. That would be bad.
Thank you BigT, Half my town is out and we keep going off and on. I hope to be spared that fate.

(08-28-2011, 12:29 AM)rocknandrew Wrote: sadly there will probably be someone who gets cranky for no good reason..
Amen!!! Preach on brother!!

ny is getting slammed right now...im on long island, trees down everywhere and power out all over the place. My power isn't out yet but lights keep flickering ....i have to go check the house im building , the roof is prob in pieces on the street

(08-28-2011, 08:32 AM)john1580 Wrote: ny is getting slammed right now...im on long island, trees down everywhere and power out all over the place. My power isn't out yet but lights keep flickering ....i have to go check the house im building , the roof is prob in pieces on the street
Dang John, I hope thats not the case. That house has been your life for the last year it seems. Good luck and be safe guys.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html