`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takingoffers on this beauty!!!

Takingoffers on this beauty!!!
2004-2005 upper deck sp game used edition darryl dawkins/julius erving extra significance not listed due to scaricty 16/25 might trade for a blake griffin auto

[Image: drj.jpg]

RE: Takingoffers on this beauty!!!
Wished I had something to trade, that is an awesome card.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(08-27-2011, 11:38 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: 2004-2005 upper deck sp game used edition darryl dawkins/julius erving extra significance not listed due to scaricty 16/25 might trade for a blake griffin auto

[Image: drj.jpg]
i cant believe there is no interest in this card, that amazes me. Its off to the e-bay

dont ebay that one ull prob only get around 30-50 bucks

I personally don't like dual, triple, quad auto cards. Unless it was like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Dr. J. But then again, I wouldn't be able to afford a card like that or have enough to trade to get it.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-28-2011, 12:32 AM)briankort Wrote: I personally don't like dual, triple, quad auto cards. Unless it was like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Dr. J. But then again, I wouldn't be able to afford a card like that or have enough to trade to get it.
its not in my org cause my subscription ran out but shoot me an offer

are you looking only for griffin? I have some interest in it. I do not have any griffin though. how much are you looking to get for it?
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

I don't wanna trade my Griffin auto for it, but if you had something smaller to add to it that I liked we could deal on this maybe......................

[Image: wildcatdual.jpg]

Your signature gave the impression that you may be a fan of this card.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-28-2011, 07:59 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I don't wanna trade my Griffin auto for it, but if you had something smaller to add to it that I liked we could deal on this maybe......................

[Image: wildcatdual.jpg]

Your signature gave the impression that you may be a fan of this card.
i like that card, i have 2 of them but a 3rd wouldnt hurt, how much more are u wanting?