`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is starlin castro a future HOFer?

is starlin castro a future HOFer?
scale of 1 to 10 guys...will he make it to the hall? will he be a multi-year All Star? give me your feedback.
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

RE: is starlin castro a future HOFer?
there's no way you can tell now...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Many an injury possible between now and when he could have HoF numbers. Only his second year, he is doing good, would definitely want him on my team, but guessing HOF or not is just random guessing game really.

Great talent aside from some young mistakes here and there (ala turning his back and facing the outfield when the pitcher is pitching ha ha), I've enjoyed watching him though. The only time I had a "problem" with him was when they played the Giants, Andre Torres was just back from a leg injury and he ran to steal and the batter fouled the ball and Castro decided to trick Torres into sliding for no necessary reason what-so-ever by pretending the ball had been hit fair and that he had it.

thx for the feedback guy's. he's talented.
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

I believe Nostradamus mentions him in quatrain 15 or something like that. ;P

I'll tell you one thing, he's got a lot of growing up to do. I just want to say, "Look, you have to play the field if you want to bat. There's no DH in the NL or Little League." to him. Or "Pay attention or you'll be on the bench. Keep your glove on your hand. Do you want to play this game?"

Some of you may find those phrases familiar.

It's way too early to tell man. He could possibly make a few more All Star games, but he would have to avoid the injury bug.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]