`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all members !!

RE: To all members !!
I have not had to many issues with trading for the most part, hell I think my last 4 or 5 trades are first time trades with new folks. There are just those few that make you scratch your head....
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(09-05-2011, 01:06 PM)mik253 Wrote: I have not had to many issues with trading for the most part, hell I think my last 4 or 5 trades are first time trades with new folks. There are just those few that make you scratch your head....
I hear ya there bro I get those "few here and there" type trade offers a lot though. An example I got a few days ago someone offers me a 30.00 dollar card of a player that's ok but nothing special by any means, and a 25.00 card, that I already have and told them for the second time I already have it, of two players who are honestly lowend for my Matt Ryan / Drew Brees spa dual auto /5. That's one if those where you just scratch your head and think seriously.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(09-05-2011, 01:15 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I hear ya there bro I get those "few here and there" type trade offers a lot though. An example I got a few days ago someone offers me a 30.00 dollar card of a player that's ok but nothing special by any means, and a 25.00 card, that I already have and told them for the second time I already have it, of two players who are honestly lowend for my Matt Ryan / Drew Brees spa dual auto /5. That's one if those where you just scratch your head and think seriously.
Yeah, I feel ya... That something for nothing trade... Why do they even bother???Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I really think you're asking too much for people to be sensible and respectful Mik. I mean come on you've got some stones for asking that buddy!!

Where's the IGNORE button, LMAO!!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Lemme guess--was this from the same one who blocked you? LOL
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

LMAO!!!!!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]