`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone??..UPDATE!!.....GOT IT!!!...WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Anyone??..UPDATE!!.....GOT IT!!!...WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to hunt down and get the kill. That suck will be very rewarding when it comes home.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Anyone??..UPDATE!!.....GOT IT!!!...WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(09-04-2011, 11:02 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: THAT....is one tough sucker to attain...Dear wendy is in constant communication with him,... so far i have bought 3 cards to trade him..2 of them 1/1 auto patches.. 1 Giants 1 49ers PLUS pbean sent this beauty 1/1 auto plate to add...SO COOL of him.
i think this is getting close too. we shall see after the holiday is over
Smile
That dude is raking you over the coals for that card Smile 3 - 1/1s for one 1/1. That is ridiculous!

(09-05-2011, 12:52 PM)nthnoak Wrote: oh i know that, i was just referring to the 1/1 auto patches you bought to trade for the rathman. you said you bought 1 giants and 1 49ers one so i was just curious what the 49ers one was?
oh sorry..i'm braindead...lol.
the niner is a frank gore dual jersey tag auto 1/1..2010 gridiron gear...one i would keep if not for the set....
Smile

(09-05-2011, 02:40 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: That dude is raking you over the coals for that card Smile 3 - 1/1s for one 1/1. That is ridiculous!
all were cheep thank god...Big Grin he really doesnt even know what we have yet for him but we want to be prepared for whatever my dear...who knows what he will take but he is a newbie and a niner collector so..it will be an ouchie no matter what.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

sounds like a frickin sweet gore to me! dont know why you would try and trade it lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(09-05-2011, 05:57 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: oh sorry..i'm braindead...lol.
the niner is a frank gore dual jersey tag auto 1/1..2010 gridiron gear...one i would keep if not for the set....
Smile

all were cheep thank god...Big Grin he really doesnt even know what we have yet for him but we want to be prepared for whatever my dear...who knows what he will take but he is a newbie and a niner collector so..it will be an ouchie no matter what.
Smile
Ok I was just worried someone was trying to drive a hard bargain with my card buddy Smile Never hurts to be prepared Big Grin

Great on the Rice! Fingers crossed on the Rathman!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Great lookin card there bud.Good luck on that 1/1 Rathman.Throw a little luck my way tho,i've got 2 plates and 2 autos/25 to chase this week for my main PC.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.