`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB Showdown cards

MLB Showdown cards
I know several of you others on here used to play this game when it was popular. Well, I hope you hung onto them like I did because I was going through them the other night and found out they are much more valuable that I thought they would be, I mean for a baseball card game anyway. Just the foils that I added last night book for over $300.

So if you have any lying around you may want to go through them and see what you can find. Oh, and if you are looking for any all mine are FT.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: MLB Showdown cards
(08-20-2011, 09:39 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I know several of you others on here used to play this game when it was popular. Well, I hope you hung onto them like I did because I was going through them the other night and found out they are much more valuable that I thought they would be, I mean for a baseball card game anyway. Just the foils that I added last night book for over $300.

So if you have any lying around you may want to go through them and see what you can find. Oh, and if you are looking for any all mine are FT.
I'm in the process of moving, but when I'm done I'd definitely like to trade for some of those! I enjoyed the game when I was younger, and I did save them all. I'll send you a PM when I'm all unpacked!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Thx for the heads up! me and my buddy collected a ton of these and played all the time back in the day....i'll have to dig them up
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

If anyone has any Mickey Morandini from 2000 please let me know.

(08-21-2011, 12:37 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'm in the process of moving, but when I'm done I'd definitely like to trade for some of those! I enjoyed the game when I was younger, and I did save them all. I'll send you a PM when I'm all unpacked!
sounds good. Yeah, I used to love playing it when it first came out.
(08-21-2011, 08:27 PM)seelye24 Wrote: Thx for the heads up! me and my buddy collected a ton of these and played all the time back in the day....i'll have to dig them up
you're welcome. let me know if there is any you would be interested in.
(08-22-2011, 03:18 PM)iujapander Wrote: If anyone has any Mickey Morandini from 2000 please let me know.
not sure if I have any Morandinis. I will check tonite when I get home and let you know.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]