`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacements!!!

RE: Topps Replacements!!! WTF
(09-26-2011, 09:40 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: It doesn't hurt companies at all when we tell them they are on our "hate list" or that we won't buy from them anymore because $0 of our money goes to them. Dealers and distributors pay for products long before they are released, in some cases as far in advance as 4 months. Dealers and Distributors will always buy it all because they take what their allocation is. It's the dealers that suffer when we stop buying, the companies have nothing to lose.
thats not accurate at all man.

Dealers are just like any other store....if everybody stops buying a certain thing from Wal-mart....they arent going to carry it anymore.

If people stop buying Topps from Dealers....they are going to quit carrying Topps.

In this country the Consumer decides what products make it or break it....not the middle men.

(09-26-2011, 09:40 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: It doesn't hurt companies at all when we tell them they are on our "hate list" or that we won't buy from them anymore because $0 of our money goes to them. Dealers and distributors pay for products long before they are released, in some cases as far in advance as 4 months. Dealers and Distributors will always buy it all because they take what their allocation is. It's the dealers that suffer when we stop buying, the companies have nothing to lose.
Thats a great point I really wasnt thinking about it that way..but the more people stop buying the dominos will eventaully fall all the way back to the manufacturer..crappy products, no value, the distributors will start cutting their orders when they cant sell what they have..ive talked to a few of the bigger distributors when i was at the Nationals they arent doing real well either...it will come back on the manufacturers its only a matter of time..plus I wont hesitate to find ambarrassing ways to announce my boycott!!!! Like wear a shirt or carry a sign at Nationals around their booth all day Smile
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

You are not instilling me with a sense of confidence. I have 2 recemptions from Topps. I'm officially afraid to send them in for fear of what I actually get back.

Telling them they are on your own 'hate list' won't do much good... but tell them you are going to tell everyone you know all about their bad customer service should make them react. One person saying something stinks to himself is useless. One person saying something stinks to EVERYONE is powerful. You have already told us, now tell them you told us. I would think they should respond a bit better.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I've always had good luck with Topps replacing my missing hits. Not always quickly, but they've always been replaced. I've actually been a tiny bit pleasantly surprised with their customer service lately.

(09-27-2011, 01:29 AM)all day baby Wrote: You are not instilling me with a sense of confidence. I have 2 recemptions from Topps. I'm officially afraid to send them in for fear of what I actually get back.

Telling them they are on your own 'hate list' won't do much good... but tell them you are going to tell everyone you know all about their bad customer service should make them react. One person saying something stinks to himself is useless. One person saying something stinks to EVERYONE is powerful. You have already told us, now tell them you told us. I would think they should respond a bit better.
Ill keep you up to date on what the status is..maybe It will either ease your mind or make you even more nervous..only Topps has the answer to that..
UPDATE*****
Just got off the phone with Topps Customer service. He agreed that it was wrong what had happened. he also said that the replacement center is different from customer service. Interesting note. So when I said why did they send me the same cards back after all my hassle. BTW they were in the same top loads, penny sleeves that I sent..He said that maybe they felt that the damage was part of normal wear and tear and that they felt there was no need to replace them..I almost shot a gasket!!!!! Normal wear and tear the cards were damaged because they didnt protect them when they were sent!!!! Anyway he said that it was their fault they didnt put them in top loads, that is their policy. Also that they shouldnt have sent the same cards back to me. I told him that it was a slap in the face and he agreed. I also told him about this thread and the others I have started on other sites. He said that he would send me some product out and that was all he could do. When I said that I was fighting mad he said that he would have his manger call me, because he also felt that I was wronged and maybe the supervisor can do more for me?? Anyway I waiting for the call. Also there should be a package in the mail by the end of today. We will see how important customer service is to Topps after this???
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

Next years Nationals I am wearing a T-Shirt that says top sucks with a big arrow. I am going to stand next to their booth all week. On the back of my shirt is going to be all the scandalous issues people of had with them. I am going to need a big shirt. Maybe I'll wear a cape.

Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Will be interesting to see what they send out to you now that they know every active major collector at a place like beckett is watching this.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Yea topps is terrible with customer service. Which reminds me to call upper deck about my exquisite booklet redemption...still waiting

(09-27-2011, 12:32 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Next years Nationals I am wearing a T-Shirt that says top sucks with a big arrow. I am going to stand next to their booth all week. On the back of my shirt is going to be all the scandalous issues people of had with them. I am going to need a big shirt. Maybe I'll wear a cape.
If this doesnt end up better Ill join you!!!
****Keep all the comments coming because when i talk to their Manager I am going to read some of these to him!!!

(09-27-2011, 08:42 PM)rngrbrown Wrote: If this doesnt end up better Ill join you!!!
****Keep all the comments coming because when i talk to their Manager I am going to read some of these to him!!!
Ok well tell him i said to send us all some GU'd auto'd cam newton's or else!!!!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.