`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally OT: Stone Sour w/ upcoming contest

RE: Totally OT: Stone Sour w/ upcoming contest
(08-24-2011, 11:58 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: yea? all you 30 somethings can only dream of looking 30 something at 45....here you have age AND beauty..LOL....show me the beer bellies you young couch potatos and and i will show you a six pack...
cept Mik..he looks like a marathon runner..hehe...with tats..
; )
Don't have a six pack here it's more of a keg really
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Love Stone Sour have not had the chance to see them live but got all their music along with slipknot.

(08-24-2011, 11:14 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Iowa is my favorite. People=cuss on the live album is epic tooSmile
I'm jealous of everyone, heaviest band I've seen live is Metallica in the late 90's. Couple local bands are good. 36 Crazyfists and Delmag.
My least favorite thing about this state is the complete lack of a music scene. Also I really hate paying 40 bucks to see someone play that I saw back in 1995 for a quarter of the price. Wasn't it something like 60 bucks to see Korn when they were up? The last Ozzfest I made it to Korn also played...with 30 other bands. Those tickets also cost $60.

That said i really wouldn't mind paying $35 to go see the Mr. Mos Def tonight.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(08-25-2011, 12:50 PM)kennycooks Wrote: My least favorite thing about this state is the complete lack of a music scene. Also I really hate paying 40 bucks to see someone play that I saw back in 1995 for a quarter of the price. Wasn't it something like 60 bucks to see Korn when they were up? The last Ozzfest I made it to Korn also played...with 30 other bands. Those tickets also cost $60.

That said i really wouldn't mind paying $35 to go see the Mr. Mos Def tonight.
The high prices are because of the shipping to AK Big Grin
I didn't go to Korn, was working to much, and it's too hard to find a babysitter we trust for the two monsters. Wanted to see Mos Def, but I gotta work tomorrow.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I love Stone Sour! I'm hooked on Digital (Did you Tell) right now. Their albums are one of the few I can listen to all the way through. I saw them live once with Disturbed at Music as a Weapon III I believe.

I'd argue that Cory's singing and song writing abilities are some of the best ever.
Supercollecting James Starks!

(08-26-2011, 01:46 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: The high prices are because of the shipping to AK Big Grin
I didn't go to Korn, was working to much, and it's too hard to find a babysitter we trust for the two monsters. Wanted to see Mos Def, but I gotta work tomorrow.
Oh yeah i forgot about shipping costs. I also find it odd that most of the good shows that do come are always on a Thursday night. Like I want to go to work on Friday hungover.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

my 13 year old would go crazy if I won that.