`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades, perhaps?

Trades, perhaps?
Hi everyone! I received some boxes of cards recently, and one was full of football and basketball stars. I've organized the (about 650) football items, and they're up for trade. Lots of items in the BV $1-$5 range (chrome cards and such). Player collectors may want to have a look. I'm primarily interested in hockey (and would like to get some John Elway cards), but am happy to trade whatever so I can help other people out. Have a look, and feel free to send me an offer or pm. Cheers! J.

RE: Trades, perhaps?
open offer sent

(09-03-2011, 07:52 PM)goperishgo Wrote: Hi everyone! I received some boxes of cards recently, and one was full of football and basketball stars. I've organized the (about 650) football items, and they're up for trade. Lots of items in the BV $1-$5 range (chrome cards and such). Player collectors may want to have a look. I'm primarily interested in hockey (and would like to get some John Elway cards), but am happy to trade whatever so I can help other people out. Have a look, and feel free to send me an offer or pm. Cheers! J.