`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear from kevinnashoutsider?????

RE: Anyone hear from kevinnashoutsider?????
Actually there is something you can do if you used tracking or another method of shipping. The invoice is a binding contract with the promise that both sides ship their items. If you prove that you held up your end of the deal and that they had not shipped theirs it is called mail fraud or theft by deception. You can contact your local postmaster or your local police department who deal with internet fraud.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

I've got my paperwork ready. I think I'm just being generous at the amount of time I am giving him.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
2009 SP Rookie Threads
2010 Topps Chrome Refractors
2010 Panini Threads
Football Photobucket: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416...0Football/

I completed a trade with him in July with no problems.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I completed a trade where I shipped first with PayPal coming back to me after he received.

He received cards and took 3-4 days before paying. However he was apologetic about the wait and paid, no problems.

He was just in Edmonton last night costing CM Punk a win in a match.

I kid, I kid.

Hopefully he turns up.
Is this thing on?

I've noted everyone on here who said he owes them cards and have sent him a PM...of course if he disappears and doesn't log back on, there's not much more we can do.

If anyone else is owed cards, please let me know.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

What turned me off on the guy was when I asked him nicely about the missing Oswalt he got snippy and acted like he was doing me a favor by sending two prospect cards (non Astros at that). I understand you may not have a card you thought you did but at least communicate with the person.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

He kept bugging me for one of my platinum auto's that I said I was only willing to sell and he got snippy with me as well. Glad I didn't trade with him.
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

He sent me an offer that I accepted. He replies saying he didn't want to do the trade, something like I was supposed to delete some cards or something...when HE sent the offer! Now I have an active trade that's gonna be there forever. Will never trade with him.
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

(08-23-2011, 01:25 PM)rushspencer Wrote: He sent me an offer that I accepted. He replies saying he didn't want to do the trade, something like I was supposed to delete some cards or something...when HE sent the offer! Now I have an active trade that's gonna be there forever. Will never trade with him.
You can click on "mark as received" and it will move it off your 'active trade' tab to your 'completed trade' tab. Of course, you'll have to make sure your quantities of cards you were to have traded and received are adjusted back.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.