`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent ebay pickup

RE: My recent ebay pickup
(08-27-2011, 10:46 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: And my Strasburg, Humber, Tyler Greene, Larry Young, and Dan Ortmeier cards all have nothing on them mentioning anything about the authenticity of the signature or if a Topps rep witnessed them. That's just from the first 20 autographs I picked up to look at and were the only Topps autographs in that selection. By the way, my Strasburg was a redemption.
Well then I would send those cards in to be authenticated! Mine dont need authenticating! They already are by the print on the back of the card!

whether or not Topps watched him sign it, I don't think there's a question that they were all signed by different people. Some people just haven't practiced their sig as much
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Q&A with a Topps rep.....

http://heritageking.blogspot.com/

"Q) Topps witnesses all their autograph to assure the collector of their authenticity. Who is the poor soul who has to go out there and sit with all these legends and talk to them while they sign cards? LOL

We have reps in different regions. The older players always have amazing stories and are always great to work with. I’ve personally done a couple of signings with the older players and they are a lot of fun."

(08-27-2011, 10:56 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Q&A with a Topps rep.....

http://heritageking.blogspot.com/

"Q) Topps witnesses all their autograph to assure the collector of their authenticity. Who is the poor soul who has to go out there and sit with all these legends and talk to them while they sign cards? LOL

We have reps in different regions. The older players always have amazing stories and are always great to work with. I’ve personally done a couple of signings with the older players and they are a lot of fun."
I wouldn't doubt if those "Topps company reps" are clubhouse reps or something like that..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(08-27-2011, 12:12 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I wouldn't doubt if those "Topps company reps" are clubhouse reps or something like that..
Well you have never been in the clubhouse so your opinion is just that.

If I sign my name 5 times, they are all different. it's all in the wrist angle.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]