`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Guy who I know from the shop pulled a Bledsoe/Warren Moon Sweet Spot booklet dual auto redemption. Called him up & offered $100. He's gonna take it. I'm excited to get he card.

Do you think I offered too much? My thinking is it's less than buying a box & I get the hit I want. I was eyeing this card up once I saw the checklist, so is it a good buy?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: Thoughts?
very good buy, especially being a Pats fan Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Sweet mix of players you don't see signing too often anymore. Nice pickup.

whats it numbered out of? i would have started off at $75

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

My buddy said I could've probably went cheaper. I will still talk him down if I can. Offering $100 at least doesn't let the card go out the door. I could also do a trade/cash split. We've dealt before. So, we'll see.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Ahh I would loveee to have that....both guys are on my top 50 list!!
I don't blame you a bit for it.
I seen a Jake Locker/Drew Bledose booklet selling on ebay for over 140 and it still had time left.

Being a coug fan, I'd be all in!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I really think you can get it for $75... you never know... give it a shot...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

you probably could have offered a little less but a 100 for to great QB Auto's and one that was a patriot and your a pats fan congrat's
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

(08-20-2011, 01:56 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Ahh I would loveee to have that....both guys are on my top 50 list!!
I don't blame you a bit for it.
I seen a Jake Locker/Drew Bledose booklet selling on ebay for over 140 and it still had time left.
The Locker/Bledsoe is /5 while the Moon/Bledsoe is /25. I would have liked to have seen a Brunell/Bledsoe one, since those guys actually played against each other...

IMHO I think $100 for the Moon/Bledsoe is a little high. Not "OMG what are you thinking" high but I'd be surprised if the BV was much over $100-$150. Like the other posters have said I think $75 is a little more reasonable.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)