`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone interested in a 97-98 Leaf or Trevor Linden Set?

Is anyone interested in a 97-98 Leaf or Trevor Linden Set?
I have a bunch of sets from that case break I did.

Main set without SPs.
150 card set, cards 1-147,198-200.
Here's the set link
http://www.beckett.com/hockey/1997-98/le...rowNum=100

The Linden set is the Day in the Life of Trevor Linden. It is a 10-card set and depicts him in various activities outside of the rink.

RE: Is anyone interested in a 97-98 Leaf or Trevor Linden Set?
there is a few Linden collectos here

too bad this was the first year of Car... or I be going after the Whale of a set
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Here's the Linden Set
Photobucket

I want that Linden set.
But I'm not trading here right now Sad
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-20-2011, 11:02 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Here's the Linden Set
Photobucket
How to caption them on the back if there was a description for each:

#1) "Trevor Linden owns a phone, and sometimes uses it..."

#2) "After using a phone Trevor Linden has some time to practice hockey. He is also a walking billboard for "Center Ice". Buy your subscription for only $19.95 US today!"

#3) "Trevor Linden likes woodworking so much, he brings his own saw with him to the dressing room. Nothing beats a good stick-cutting after a hard practice!"

#4) "After cutting random sticks for up to three hours a day, Trevor Linden likes to hang out with his macho hockey friends and play the piano while smiling at one of them. He also likes to wear long sleeved shirts under short sleeved ones to represent his individuality."

#5) "Trevor Linden has -7.50 vision in both eyes and a horrible sense of time, so sometimes he shows up at elementary school assemblies in full gear, thinking that the children are media reporters. Notice how he avoids the one who actually has a question and points arbitrarily into the corner?"

#6) "Once Trevor Linden puts his glasses on, he can see again, so he finally realizes that the restaurant he was trying to order food at was actually a school for special needs students. They all have a good laugh! "

#7) "Trevor Linden hardly ever makes the playoffs, so a good game of golf is always welcome to keep his slap-shot sharp."

#8) "After a good game of golf, Trevor Linden enjoys sitting on a warm, brown log at the beach."

#9) "After all of that activity, Trevor Linden loves to do his taxes early to ensure that they are completed on time, thereby being a courteous Canadian citizen (paid for by the Revenue Service of Canada)"

#10) "Trevor Linden is such good friends with everyone, he sometimes like to dance with other players during a game. Is that the Tango, Mr. Linden? We believe it is! So this is a day in the life of Canucks hero, Trevor Linden."

I love captioning things, it kills time!

(08-20-2011, 11:40 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: How to caption them on the back if there was a description for each:

#1) "Trevor Linden owns a phone, and sometimes uses it..."

#2) "After using a phone Trevor Linden has some time to practice hockey. He is also a walking billboard for "Center Ice". Buy your subscription for only $19.95 US today!"

#3) "Trevor Linden likes woodworking so much, he brings his own saw with him to the dressing room. Nothing beats a good stick-cutting after a hard practice!"

#4) "After cutting random sticks for up to three hours a day, Trevor Linden likes to hang out with his macho hockey friends and play the piano while smiling at one of them. He also likes to wear long sleeved shirts under short sleeved ones to represent his individuality."

#5) "Trevor Linden has -7.50 vision in both eyes and a horrible sense of time, so sometimes he shows up at elementary school assemblies in full gear, thinking that the children are media reporters. Notice how he avoids the one who actually has a question and points arbitrarily into the corner?"

#6) "Once Trevor Linden puts his glasses on, he can see again, so he finally realizes that the restaurant he was trying to order food at was actually a school for special needs students. They all have a good laugh! "

#7) "Trevor Linden hardly ever makes the playoffs, so a good game of golf is always welcome to keep his slap-shot sharp."

#8) "After a good game of golf, Trevor Linden enjoys sitting on a warm, brown log at the beach."

#9) "After all of that activity, Trevor Linden loves to do his taxes early to ensure that they are completed on time, thereby being a courteous Canadian citizen (paid for by the Revenue Service of Canada)"

#10) "Trevor Linden is such good friends with everyone, he sometimes like to dance with other players during a game. Is that the Tango, Mr. Linden? We believe it is! So this is a day in the life of Canucks hero, Trevor Linden."

I love captioning things, it kills time!
That was inspired!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-20-2011, 01:24 PM)wickabee Wrote: That was inspired!
I couldn't help it, it was an itch that I had to scratch.

Hockeynick, you should know better than to hit me up for this already. Check my org i need a few let me know what other canucks you got in this case, i need many matrix cards

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!